Costco Canada Deals

Zender

3 minutes ago, lego rules said:

Add a xxx.00 set into your cart, checkout, add a mastercard as payment and on next screen after that it shows up.  

Thanks for the reply!  I'll try it out.  Maybe I hadn't selected an appropriate set.

EDIT:  Ahh, I just hadn't progressed far enough.  Many thanks, lego rules!

Edited by Codes

Guest AnnexBrett
On 11/8/2019 at 8:29 PM, eliminator said:

Sweeeeeet deal with the additional $20 promo!

Screen Shot 2019-11-08 at 7.28.03 PM.png

My Diners arrived without any packaging, shipping label slapped onto the box. All smashed up like a pancake of course. One of them ripped open on the side maybe not even complete. Good sale but it worth nothing if I can't get the set to me in one piece. What a disappointment :(

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 10:39 PM, kouks said:

Mine too!!  Their packaging is getting worse and worse.  

Further to the above, I called Costco CS to complain.  The person I spoke to was okay to deal with when I explained the crappy packaging and ordered replacements for me.  Supposedly with better packaging.  They arrived today and were in boxes, no packing materials.  Lucky they are in ok shape.

One interesting thing they did say was that Costco has to ship all lego sets separately.  So even if you order two Diners say and they come two to a Lego case, Costco will take one and send you two separate packages.  Not sure if this is true, but it does match my last few orders from them.

19 hours ago, kouks said:

One interesting thing they did say was that Costco has to ship all lego sets separately.  So even if you order two Diners say and they come two to a Lego case, Costco will take one and send you two separate packages. 

Seems like the modus operandi as of lately... Toooo bad, i really liked getting my stuff in sealed lego boxes.

2 hours ago, emonster said:

Seems like the modus operandi as of lately... Toooo bad, i really liked getting my stuff in sealed lego boxes.

Yup, Costco was great for me before ordering items.  Such a shame, now it is hit and miss like every other Canadian retailer.  And Costco dosen;t seem to have heard of packing material...…...

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, vroom34 said:

Corner Garage in stock. 37% off w/80 off Mastercard + 20 promo code. 

Tree House also added. 22% off w/ 20 promo code.

That's great deal, can you still get the $20 Email promo code? I tried with a new code but I get a message that I already used it:

Each shopper is entitled to redeem the promotion "90000193-10645152" only "1" times. This limit has exceeded.

Thank you for your help.

2 hours ago, vroom34 said:

Corner Garage in stock. 37% off w/80 off Mastercard + 20 promo code. 

Tree House also added. 22% off w/ 20 promo code.

I'd like to get a few, but don't want to go through the hassle of getting crushed,  shrink wrapped boxes without a an outside box again.

Edited by kouks