Happy Holidays

Guest brickcrazyhouse

8 year old son- Minecraft Snow hideout, and the $30 walmart bucket

6 year old son (my lego junkie)- Ninjago City of stix, Master Wu dragon, Flight of destiny, Titaanium dragon, $30 walmart bucket, and temple of airjitsu.

As a family- we are building the heavy hauler now to put under the tree that will be hauling ninjago's as my son is telling me to protect the gifts.  

For my friends I have been buying lots of winter promotions to hand out as gifts for them and their families.  

• Like 2

Hi, for me i think since Star Wars now is trending everywhere the best gift would be a Star Wars set. A buildable Lego of Luke Skywalker and the rest of the cast will be a great present for the kids or maybe a Lego Millennium Falcon will be interesting. If your trying to give a gift for a real Star Wars fan maybe this would be perfect. Kindly check this link. I bought one of that 2 days ago for my brother and Man hes so happy. https://mums.sg/3d-light-fx-en 

25 minutes ago, cardkid said:

Merry Christmas! 

Hope everyone has a good time with family building some Legos.

May there be plenty of after Christmas finds for the bargin hunters.

Merry Christmas...I have already been building for weeks.  I know every Chima and Ninjago set like the back of my hand.

• Like 1