Brickpicker Raffle Fundraiser for a Great Cause!!

Ed Mack

2 hours ago, thecrapweasel said:

Am I doing something wrong?  If I enter 7 in the $50 box, the total comes out to $350.  If I enter 7 in the $10 box, the total comes out to $70

If you look at Ed's post above, you should be seeing an option to "show price packs" in the Select Your Tickets option. There you can select the the 7 for $50 option. You're buying 7 tickets, but only 1 item.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ed Mack said:

Right. You can buy discounted tickets for one item at a time. 1 for $10. 3 for $25. 5 for $50. You can buy more than 5 tickets as well. You can buy 25 or more tickets.

7 for $50.. ;)

I went for the HH. I'd love to have a sealed copy to leave in storage for 5-10 years.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ed Mack said:

Right. You can buy discounted tickets for one item at a time. 1 for $10. 3 for $25. 5 for $50. You can buy more than 5 tickets as well. You can buy 25 or more tickets.

5 hours ago, gregpj said:

If you look at Ed's post above, you should be seeing an option to "show price packs" in the Select Your Tickets option. There you can select the the 7 for $50 option. You're buying 7 tickets, but only 1 item.

Oh, ok got it.  I was trying to split it up and get a total of 7.   I didn't realize

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Jersey Crewmax said:

Picked up 3 tickets, hope you they meet there goal. This is a great way to get some people who might not typically get involved to step in.

I am hoping that a good portion of our 50,000 members will chip in a few dollars to help keep some people employed and some kids in a quality learning environment, plus have a chance to win some great sets.  

• Like 1

Thanks for doing this Ed. This is a great idea and we already got tickets. I also have kids in St. Paul in 2nd and 4th grade, and we love Lego! I have wanted the Death Star for so long I can no longer remember since when.

I'm going to post you page daily on my Facebook and Twitter accounts. Good luck to all of us.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Juan_Carlos said:

Thanks for doing this Ed. This is a great idea and we already got tickets. I also have kids in St. Paul in 2nd and 4th grade, and we love Lego! I have wanted the Death Star for so long I can no longer remember since when.

I'm going to post you page daily on my Facebook and Twitter accounts. Good luck to all of us.

That would be great if you could win.  I would save on the shipping costs.  LOL

17 minutes ago, Roy vd M. said:

One ticket for each set except the minifigs.. just not my thing :D

Good luck with this special cause! 

Thanks...Just remember one thing.  That is a 71001-18 Series 10 Collectible Minifigures SEALED case.  They sell for more than $600.00 on LEGO secondary markets and you have the chance of winning a 1 in 5000 MR.GOLD, which is selling for over $1000.00 itself.  That might be the most valuable item of the bunch.

19 minutes ago, glucapg said:

Just a very little effort compared with all you made for all Brickpickers

I would have thought this would have blown past 100 members in hours not a day.  I know people are busy with the holidays, but for a website that is this active it better be at 1000+ by the end of the year.  I will be buying more tickets.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lordoflego said:

Did someone mention that we could donate a set that would be used in the raffle? I could send few smaller or one big

Yes, I would be willing to pay for shipping on the sets and would put together some cool and creative package deals if members were willing to donate sets.  That would be a great way to help as well.