Brickpicker Raffle Fundraiser for a Great Cause!!

Ed Mack

On 2/1/2016 at 6:56 PM, blueriderbrick said:

Can you post the number of tickets sold for each bundle? I'm just curious what the totals were for each

We never got totals, but it could have been estimated from ticket numbers.  

I am still waiting to hear from some winners.  I will be packaging up and shipping a few sets today after I stop at Staples to buy some supplies.  Thanks.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ed Mack said:

I am packaging up some of the raffle sets as I write.  I spent almost $200.00 today on bubble wrap, tape and packing material.  This has not been a cost effective affair.  LOL.  Buying the sets was easy.  Packing and shipping them stinks.  

This is why new members are encouraged to SELL some sets before they dig in to the large sets. ;)

• Like 6

I am packaging up some of the raffle sets as I write.  I spent almost $200.00 today on bubble wrap, tape and packing material.  This has not been a cost effective affair.  LOL.  Buying the sets was easy.  Packing and shipping them stinks.  

I've not win any prize...no problem, happy for the winners and, most important, for the result of the raffle.

But now, dear Ed, is time to say "Thanks" to all the loosers with a precious "rumour" about some interest EOLing set... :-)

• Like 1

Guest brickcrazyhouse

there were no losers. And Ed probably says more then he should. His play on words aren't hard to figure out. Just keep an eye out for the devils post

9 hours ago, Sfcommando14 said:

Do we get to find out the mystery bundle and what the pick bundle ends up with?

Do we get to find out the mystery bundle and what the pick bundle ends up with?

I spoke with one Bundle winner and will come up with a collection of sets that works for them.  I am still waiting on more winners to contact me.  I just shipped the first three items.  I will ship more tomorrow.  

8 hours ago, glucapg said:

mumble.....mumble....mumble

just a question: are the money of the raffle enough to save the school?

YES...Thanks to all of you, we get to do this all over again next year!  LOL.  The fundraising business for non-public schools is a never ending business and unless we substantially raise enrollment, more money will have to be raised on an annual basis.  It's the nature of the beast, but the school is worth the trouble.  We will do another raffle at some point.  We might mix in some different products as well.  

13 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

My kids are very jealous of the green and pink EotSs

My son is an Elf on the Shelf fanatic.  His elves are bad though.  Troublemakers.  LOL

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, Ed Mack said:

YES...Thanks to all of you, we get to do this all over again next year!  LOL.  The fundraising business for non-public schools is a never ending business and unless we substantially raise enrollment, more money will have to be raised on an annual basis.  It's the nature of the beast, but the school is worth the trouble.  We will do another raffle at some point.  We might mix in some different products as well.  

Great news!

• Like 1

On 2/1/2016 at 1:17 AM, Ed Mack said:

Here are the winning ticket #s that were listed on the Rallyup site.  The winners will probably be notified shortly.  Please contact me (PM) and I will discuss the prizes and shipping.  Thanks again everyone.  You really came though for the school and the kids, families and teachers...and me and Jeff too.  If there are any issues, I will address them tomorrow.  Time for bed...LOL

Friends Bundle #6

Batman Bundle #4

Bundle #1 Grand Emporium & Parisian Restaurant

BrickPicker Bundle #5

Mystery Bundle #2: More Than 5000 Pieces!!!

Create a Bundle #3

LEGO Star Wars Death Star #10188

LEGO Star Wars R2-D2 #10225

Sealed Case of LEGO Series 10 Minifigures #71001 - Get Mr. Gold!!!

LEGO Monster Haunted House #10228

LEGO Creator Town Hall #10224

If nobody contacts you on winning the death star, you should probably award it to the ticket number immediately preceding it. 100342. 

Also, i'll pay for the shipping costs for whomever that is.

#Selfless

#soClose

Seriously though, congrats to St. Paul's and thanks all around to our community of greedy, selfish, QFLL's that managed to help out a worthy cause.

Proud to chat with you blokes.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, mudcatsfan said:

If nobody contacts you on winning the death star, you should probably award it to the ticket number immediately preceding it. 100342. 

#Selfless

#soClose

Seriously though, congrats to St. Paul's and thanks all around to our community of greedy, selfish, QFLL's that managed to help out a worthy cause.

People at the school are still amazed.  I am too...at the damn shipping prices!  By the way, the Death Star will ship tomorrow.  Sorry. 

19 hours ago, mudcatsfan said:

#Selfless

#soClose

Nice try!!!! :lolu: