10240 - UCS: Red Five X-wing Starfighter

Mos_Eisley

How many 10240 X-Wing sets do you own?  

336 members have voted

1. 1. How many 10240 X-Wing sets do you own?

• 2 to 5
    • 6 to 10
    • 11+
    • ZERO

This poll is closed to new votes

11 minutes ago, zskid00 said:

Yeah those inflated FBA prices always look so good and then you realize what you net after fees and it ain't so good.

I find the fees plus shipping on ebay/paypal is often comparable and sometimes higher than FBA fees.  It just seems like more since it is one big chunk versus three smaller bites.

Ebay price: roughly $275-$285 right now, $248 roughly after fees and roughly $10-$15 to ship. That leaves roughly $235-ish.

FBA lowest price is $324 right now, after fees you net $265. Cost to ship to amazon is roughly $5, so $260-ish.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 12/27/2015 at 6:53 PM, mudcatsfan said:

You may want to try eurobricks or bricks to bothans or just about any other lego collecting  site.

I'm not trying to be non-welcoming but you're basically arguing against the whole point of this site. Lego INVESTING.

Good luck to you.  

This is not the site you're looking for. 

This silly discussion aged well. :) Now look at me... scooping up 2, 4, 8 sets at a time! I've become the very evil I swore to destroy haha. 

9 hours ago, MarleyMoose said:

Did you ever get your X-Wing? 😏

I only got 3..... 😁 👌 🤑

One was quite a while after retirement, a lady on ebay sold it for $225 but messaged me and said she meant to list it for $325. I said by all means cancel the sale, I felt bad! But she said "NO NO a sale's a sale" so she shipped it anyways.

On 5/13/2020 at 11:10 AM, baublitz said:

This silly discussion aged well. :) Now look at me... scooping up 2, 4, 8 sets at a time! I've become the very evil I swore to destroy haha. 

glad to see you came over to the dark side.  It's better here.  We have cookies. 

• 1 year later...

Hey thanks for the super helpful reply. I'm not sure how I missed that thread. I haven't quite mastered the search function on here. The Information you shared above is great. I have been reading all you shared here. In this you explained everything very well. Thanks I am going to bookmark this