Are LEGO Bricks a Better Investment Than Stocks?

Ed Mack

As of a couple of minutes ago, the DOW was down almost 500 points.  I can safely say that as of this moment, LEGO bricks are a better investment than stocks....LOL

I dunno the cheaper the Dow gets the more attractive it is. A couple more weeks of indecision and fear by the masses and I will come in and make money hand over fist. I love me some blood in the water  

Blood in the water can come from people trying to catch falling knives. And stock markets are fundamentally castles in the air.

• 2 weeks later...

After another rough day on Wall Street, I can safely say, once again...LEGO sets are better investments than stocks.

Different days yield different results. Also depends on your outlay. 1 million invested in Lego would take up vast amounts of space which would come at a premium, there's insurance cover, security concerns, plus the work involved in shipping it all out. I'm sure the majority of people with substantial funds look to alternative options.

Different days yield different results. Also depends on your outlay. 1 million invested in Lego would take up vast amounts of space which would come at a premium, there's insurance cover, security concerns, plus the work involved in shipping it all out. I'm sure the majority of people with substantial funds look to alternative options.

Can I have some of your $1 mil spare investment stash?

Also at that point it's not an investment strategy and just a Lego reselling business.