75149 - Resistance X-Wing Fighter

Migration

8 minutes ago, Ciglione said:

Nice find Migration!

Wonder what this will mean for the 9493.

You still have 9493? I think being OT it should see a minimal price impact. But...I still have a real job.

And you're Dutch right? Anything interesting in the description?

Edited by Migration

Just use google translate… if you want to figure out what the article says. .   This set definitely has some interesting minifigs.  I think it's better than Poe's other Black X-wing.

I also doubt it effects Luke's OT x-wing.  Looks like most of the OT sets are safe this year, with the only exception possibly being the new Death Star.

https://translate.google.com

Edited by fossilrock

7 minutes ago, znjndmawn said:

I tried a different browser and even mobile but it's still blurry. Will have to look at it cross-eyed. =p

Guess it's time to hold off buying Poe's version for the inevitable sales once these come out.

I would expect some sales as well on these. With this news. 

10 minutes ago, Ciglione said:

The picture shown is the preliminary box. Where the piece count says 442 pieces. But the actual piece count will be approximately 700 pieces. And an RRP of 99.99 euro.

Actually, the article states that the Dutch RRP will most likely be €99,99 which means in Germany it will probably be €89,99. ;) 

• Like 1

Can we assume that this build and Poe's X-Wing build are equal? i.e., we can build the jakku x-wing just by changing the pieces from black to white and from orange to blue. Poe's x-wing piece count is +700 as this one.

So major differences between the two would be in the minifigs and in the stickers.

Idk, I have doubts that they will both be taking up the shelf, especially a kit with same/very nearly same build/scale.  How many other times has that happened?  I think it would be neat though to see them both on the shelf, but IMO poe's will be gone when that one shows up.

Edited by conceptmachine