More 2016 Lego Star Wars Rebels News. Vader ?

jaisonline

In last week's Summer 2016 rumor news, we mentioned that one "insider" thought we would be getting a Vader's Tie Advanced refresh.  It now appears that upcoming 75150 Death Vader TIE Advanced is based on the Rebels television show.  Take a look at the screen grabs below.

Vader-TIE.jpg.0687d02223b2f410eff8c8e502

Vader_Thumbnail.gif.d1f8ff733d4f8aa00ebe

A low resolution image was uploaded to Twitter and imgur.com earlier today.  I do believe the leaked images (if true) are prototype boxes as 3 of the 5 images have 442 listed as the element count.

The  $99.99 (brickset.com price) set is #75150 and will include an A-Wing plus 4 minifigures. An A-Wing pilot can be seen on the box image as well as Sabine (no helmet).  The image below is most likely a prototype one with 2 or more false minifigures as Darth Vader is missing.  Additionally, the gray minifigure looks like an Inquister (the 5th Brother)  If this set is indeed based on the Rebels season 2, Ahsoka Tano could also be included. 

"Difficult to see. Always in motion is the future".  Time will time which minifigures will be included in this great looking set.

2016_vader_tie.jpg.9e9d304123766b6119783

View full blog article

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Check out the first 8 seconds of this clip to see Vader's TIE vs 2 A-Wings

awesome, isn't it.  the a-wing's inclusion immediately made me think of Rebels.

i haven't read the rebels tv show relationship with this set any other lego web site yet. hence, we have a brickpicker exclusive report :)

• Like 1