Rogue One: A Star Wars Story - Movie Discussion

Ed Mack

6 minutes ago, Fenix_2k1 said:

Given the piece counts published for first wave rogue one sets and this trailer 75054 & 75055 look set for a jump.

Some interesting new vehicle possibilities and plenty of new cast for minifigs.

Stop being so business minded and heartless, it's cool new Star Wars :yahoo:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Fenix_2k1 said:

Given the piece counts published for first wave rogue one sets and this trailer 75054 & 75055 look set for a jump.

Some interesting new vehicle possibilities and plenty of new cast for minifigs.

We’ll get a re-launch of at least one of those in the early 2017 sets and that will be announced/widely leaked in Q4.  Probably the AT-AT.  A lot of people will want to unload then and be betting on the holiday selling period.  2016 peak price with either be Jan just passed or around the release of the Hoth set.   

Interesting... I'll have to watch it again when their servers aren't slammed.

I say we give folks about an hour to wake up and watch it, then spoil away! Definitely some interesting tidbits about plot, cast and action to discuss from the trailer!

Yeah, isn't Vader supposed to be in this one? I thought we would be a little Vader tease like some heavy breathing as the screen goes to black at the end. It was fine. I didn't get the tingles like I did with the E7 trailers. I'm on board though. 

21 minutes ago, feed said:

We’ll get a re-launch of at least one of those in the early 2017 sets and that will be announced/widely leaked in Q4.  Probably the AT-AT.  A lot of people will want to unload then and be betting on the holiday selling period.  2016 peak price with either be Jan just passed or around the release of the Hoth set.   

I think the peak will be when they officially announce the first rogue one sets and the public realises there isn't either of those in the line up. 

27 minutes ago, Fenix_2k1 said:

I think the peak will be when they officially announce the first rogue one sets and the public realises there isn't either of those in the line up. 

Yup, Xmas may be a good time to get rid of X wing, AT AT´s and ISD´s +more. There´s been an uptick in AT AT sales already this month, maybe the Hoth effect.

Edited by Val-E

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 8:50 AM, CoastaLego said:

I think we see two lego sets in there.  One some kind of shuttle similar to kylo Ren's with 4 wings instead of two. (Around 1:14)

New type of white storm troopers in tank like vehicle. (Around 1:04)

That second ship looks like an extended cab Kylo Ren ship with dual wings. 

• Like 1