71010 Monster Figures £36 sealed box Tesco

Yep, just picked up 106 @60p ea. Thought I was done with these but hey ho, if they're gonna give them away!

Also mixels series 5/6 are 75p managed to get 18 of these.

• Like 1

Pretty scarce, but found one of each, Poe's X-wing £17, new TIE £15 , Imperial assault carrier £25. Instore price only

• Like 2

price labels often not updated. If you have a clubcard you can use one of the handheld scanners to check barcodes/prices

• Like 1

1 hour ago, roxio said:

Pretty scarce, but found one of each, Poe's X-wing £17, new TIE £15 , Imperial assault carrier £25. Instore price only

Yep to the above, also Wookie Gunship £15, Naboo Starfighter £13 and Avengers Tower £15

heads up, Simpsons series 2 also showing full price but are scanning at 60p, I must of grabbed about 500 of series 14/Simpsons, not to mention around 100 Mixels series 5/6. Tesco haven't done this in ages, I think the last time was series 11 minifigs.

• Like 1

Cheers for the  heads up :)

Somebody cleaned out the minifigures in 3 of my local stores but managed to get 4 full boxes of Mixels for 75p a piece. Not sure what I'm gonna do with them yet exactly, but couldn't argue at that price! Great looking out, thank you :)

Kicking myself as saw a box full by the till last weekend but all marked at 2.50 so didn't pay much attention! Will have to go back and see if this is still happening

Actually marked up at £0.60p now, managed to grab the last 26 that were there. Might be the last chance on these so if you have a Tesco close by.....

1 hour ago, Richie T said:

Hopefully it means there is no one else from this area who reads any of these forums emoji1.png

Or that can be bothered with the hassle of selling loose minifigures ;)

Ha, well yeah that's true! Fortunately I managed to snare the last 5 I needed for me and the boy, the rest shall hopefully turn over enough to buy something else for us!