30448 - Spider-Man vs. The Venom Symbiote

Alpinemaps

On 6/20/2016 at 3:58 PM, zskid00 said:

Thanks, but this is non-existent in my part of the US. Have to be patient for now.

Yeah, I'm feeling the same. It reminds me of when there were no Joker Bumpers cars to be found, then only in Texas. Then, just when I was about to break down and pay the premium for one, we get flooded with them. I don't expect the same flood, but I'll surprised if they don't make a US appearance at some point.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Yes! Please let me know if you find them online at TRU. I can never resist a decent polybag. 

Was a buy them all or close to it. I think it's a cool poly bag for 3.99 can see it easily 3-4 times that after it retires. I saw the spend 30 dollars get one free so maybe I'll wait....

I'll just hope they don't do the "hey that's our promotional bags we can't let you buy everything"

Nonsense!

Main question I was asking was "if you walk into TRU and see them do you A. Arm swipe. B. Buy a couple or C. Pass and wait/hope something better comes out "promo wise"

These must have just been put out I was in this store like 3-4 days ago and had no polybags

1 hour ago, Lego Templar said:

Main question I was asking was "if you walk into TRU and see them do you A. Arm swipe. B. Buy a couple or C. Pass and wait/hope something better comes out "promo wise"

These must have just been put out I was in this store like 3-4 days ago and had no polybags

For me it's usually A (ooooh new shiny polys!)...then B (oh these again? Is there a promo that I can use these to put me over the $50 purchase to get a free item?)...then C (damn I already have 30 of you in a box. Retire already!)

But the Spiderman bag is particularly cool with the venom heads. This came out a while ago and I sold a few at a flea market once. They will do well.

• 2 weeks later...