STAR WARS VIII - "The Last Jedi" - Movie Discussion

jaisonline

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

I'm not the only one saying this, but, I'm putting it out there.

Today, it was revealed that a certain character will be coming to Rebels.  I predict that character is Benicio Del Toro's role in Episode 8.

Doubt it.  The spoilers point to a much different role...

Ashley's married to one of my favorite "little" Padres, David Eckstein (all 5'7" of him).  I think they still live in San Diego.  We met her briefly a couple years ago.  Very "normal" couple.  She was driving a late model Honda Civic.  Nothing special, obviously a well-loved older used car.  She's very sweet, and unassuming.  Very down to Earth.

54 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Ashley's married to one of my favorite "little" Padres, David Eckstein (all 5'7" of him).  I think they still live in San Diego.  We met her briefly a couple years ago.  Very "normal" couple.  She was driving a late model Honda Civic.  Nothing special, obviously a well-loved older used car.  She's very sweet, and unassuming.  Very down to Earth.

They watched the EP VII trailer with my friend and I on the LEGO big screen at CVII.  They were nice enough to pause shortly afterward for a pic.  Bumped into Dave Filoni shortly afterward for a pic too.

They watched the EP VII trailer with my friend and I on the LEGO big screen at CVII.  They were nice enough to pause shortly afterward for a pic.  Bumped into Dave Filoni shortly afterward for a pic too.

When I met her a couple years ago it was during a Force for the Course run that ended in Oceanside. There was a live Nerdist broadcast in the parking lot which was how we knew what car she was in (she kept walking back and forth from her car to the broadcast).

With Eck being only 5'7", she makes him look tall. :)

I'm a huge baseball fan, so I'm not sure who is geek out after more.
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...