Please help ID these set. Your help would be much appreciated

magicnite

Question

1 hour ago, labfreak7 said:

Slave 1, clone turbo tank , looks like an x wing and a vulture.

You know guys- we all have to start from somewhere.

Cut the op some slack.

Ok, you touched a soft spot in the dark corner of my cold heart. haha 

You got Slave 1 (1st pic) and Clone Turbo Tank (2nd pic) right. 

3rd pic - V-19 Torrent

4th pic - Republic Frigate

5th pic - Magna Guard Starfighter

I will offer you 25 bucks and my 4 remaining 70400 sets. 

In all serious though you have a good find there, you will most likely have to BL the remaining parts that are missing. All that is on craigslist in my area is duplos stuff.

Edited by Armor

4 hours ago, oneknightr said:

You're obviously not a Star Wars fan.

prolly not i only watched the movies 1 to 7. :( also have star wars 1-6 on dvd and blue ray. i'll have to watch more but gotta start somewhere...what i was looking for are the lego #.  example: USC for Slave 1 would be 75060 etc etc since i'm a new collector i don't know much about their #.

Edited by magicnite

3 hours ago, Lordoflego said:

.......mmmm.....$25! ;) 

ican't even get these for $200 :( 

27 minutes ago, Migration said:

I would only add WASH THAT STUFF those sets are filthy, I deal with a fair amount of bulk, but WOW.

lol ikr...well since i'm new to collecting i think its best i stick with sets that come in a box and booklets. 

I would say its not worth it at 200. most of those sets look like there missing a lot of parts and that takes time to collect and rebuild them. There may be other parts in there but it looks like your missing 10 to 20%. If you want to part them on Bl then you will most likely make money. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Armor said:

I would say its not worth it at 200. most of those sets look like there missing a lot of parts and that takes time to collect and rebuild them. There may be other parts in there but it looks like your missing 10 to 20%. If you want to part them on Bl then you will most likely make money. 

ty for the advice.  they are not mine i was thinking about buying them not as an investment but as project i can work on and use for display. but think it's probably better for me to buy something that's a complete set because like you said finding parts would be difficult.

If I were you, unless there's a lot more, I wouldn't touch this for $200. You can't look at it as a collection of sets. There does not appear to be one complete item there. The Magnaguard fighter appears to be put together with multiple wrong pieces, so who knows how many other things there that appear partially complete are missing more than obvious. Unless you're getting minifigures (which aren't shown) you're basically just looking at bulk parts. That should run you $4-$6 a pound. If the minifigures are present, it might be reasonable to go higher. Remember though, your time is money too. If you have to go through, take everything apart to verify inventory, accumulate the missing parts and re-inventory once the missing pieces are accumulated, not to mention building them in order to take pictures for resale, you're out a lot of time, and that's why you don't pay close to market value on all of the partial sets.

2 hours ago, thoroakenfelder said:

If I were you, unless there's a lot more, I wouldn't touch this for $200. You can't look at it as a collection of sets. There does not appear to be one complete item there. The Magnaguard fighter appears to be put together with multiple wrong pieces, so who knows how many other things there that appear partially complete are missing more than obvious. Unless you're getting minifigures (which aren't shown) you're basically just looking at bulk parts. That should run you $4-$6 a pound. If the minifigures are present, it might be reasonable to go higher. Remember though, your time is money too. If you have to go through, take everything apart to verify inventory, accumulate the missing parts and re-inventory once the missing pieces are accumulated, not to mention building them in order to take pictures for resale, you're out a lot of time, and that's why you don't pay close to market value on all of the partial sets.

thanks for the advice much is appreciated.  below are all the items included in the lot.

slave1.jpg

Yeah, nothing's complete. Look at the 8017 bottom middle, not a hint of a wing or the cockpit canopy. At the 2:00 position from there is a 75000 that no one wants without the minifigures. $50-$70 is the reasonable to generous range. If you already bought it, hopefully you will have fun getting the parts and putting them back together. You'll probably be able to break even once you have everything all together.

• Like 1

I personal dont buy any bulk lots with out mini-figs.. 

I figure if the person knows enough about lego to part out the figures.. then they are going to be charging to much for the whole lot. 

(By to much i mean more then i want to pay) 

Edited by dah_hunter
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, magicnite said:

thanks for the advice much is appreciated.  below are all the items included in the lot.

slave1.jpg

It's not such a bad lot for the fun of rebuilding sets for yourself, with the exception of the Slave 1 (top left) the remaining sets were very commonly purchased by parter-outers so it's very likely you'll be able to purchase most missing parts in a very few number of BL orders (saves on shipping).  The Republic Frigate (bottom right, top middle, center left'ish) just in parts would value just under $100 (+ about $30 for the figs), it wouldn't be worth trying to complete the set for resale as it's only a $120 set used - but there's not allot of them available complete as it wasn't a very popular set so it's a great place to start your own rebuild, same goes for the Torrent (center) and Turbo Tank (top right). 

I would have listed that lot for sale at about $200 (Canadian) range as well as the seller.   (most value is in the Slave-1 & Frigate parts, if you had a Bl store yourself)

• Like 1