76052 - Batman Classic TV Series - Batcave

CoastaLego

On 14-2-2016 at 7:23 AM, Mos_Eisley said:

I know it's just his name, but I'm really surprised there's now an official sticker that says this:

This reminds me of two brothers who were very well known football coaches in the Netherlands for years, **** Jol and Cock Jol...Real common nd normal names outhere, and nothing spectacular...But then they made a transfer to England, you can guess what happend

1 hour ago, bouncer said:

almost selling for $400 on e-bay right now.  Should buy 2, flip them and then pickup 2 more with the profit.

With all the undercutting that's happening with this now being available to the public now, I think you'd be lucky to turn a $20 profit per set right now after selling fees. Price is already at $350 and dropping.

8 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

I sure hope so. Rumor on EB the other day was that it was only going to be a NYTF exclusive. I didn't put much stock in that rumor but that did bother me.

What is NYTF? Can't find it anywhere else on the forum D:

1 minute ago, lostontheverglow said:

With all the undercutting that's happening with this now being available to the public now, I think you'd be lucky to turn a $20 profit per set right now after selling fees. Price is already at $350 and dropping.

What is NYTF? Can't find it anywhere else on the forum D:

I assume he is referring to the New York Toy Fair.

• Like 2