Harry Potter Diagon Alley 10217 - 36% off

Phogue

$279 (or $291 usd) is a price that you jump on? I can get it from ebay shipped for less than that, I never knew you guys had it so bad, I always heart that things were marked up 30-50% but that is over a 100% markup! Due to the weakened dollar, we probably have the cheapest legos in the world in the US.

$279 (or $291 usd) is a price that you jump on? I can get it from ebay shipped for less than that, I never knew you guys had it so bad, I always heart that things were marked up 30-50% but that is over a 100% markup!

No, it was on special for $179. But it seems the price has now gone back up to $279.

Stop wondering and just do it! :)

Very true. Just because Lego decided to discontinue the line of Harry Potter sets does not mean that it has become unpopular. If anything, the Harry Potter sets going EOL has made them more popular.

Even if in a couple months you decide not to keep the set, it will no doubt give you a generous return for only being out of production for that period of time.

Buy all of them that they have left while they are still there!!!

I ordered 10.

Only one of the boxes came banged up which isn't too bad. Fighting the urge to just open that set for my own.

That being said, I would still make a profit from it if I hocked it off now.

One of my 10 sets arrived banged up too, I took it back to my local store and they discounted it another $20 for me.

• 3 weeks later...