Daily LEGO Deals - USA

Updated Deals > 20% @ Amazon.com (13 Deals @ Dec 15 6:06 PM) Last 48hrs

City
LEGO City Jungle Explorers Jungle Halftrack Mission 60159 Buildi... $26.39 [34% off] Dropped 17% on Dec 15 2:30 AM

Friends
LEGO Friends Sunshine Catamaran 41317 Building Kit (603 Piece) $39.99 [43% off] Dropped 11% on Dec 15 2:00 PM

Ideas
Lego IDEAS 21313 Ship in a Bottle 962 piece set $55.99 [20% off] Dropped 20% on Dec 14 10:31 AM

LEGO Batman Movie
LEGO BATMAN MOVIE Batman Minifigure Link Watch | black/yellow | ... $16.57 [34% off] Dropped 13% on Dec 13 4:04 AM

Minecraft
LEGO Minecraft the Polar Igloo 21142 Building Kit (278 Piece) $19.99 [33% off] Dropped 17% on Dec 14 7:04 PM

Ninjago
LEGO 40590661 Ninjago Lunch Set, Red $9.73 [46% off] Dropped 1% on Dec 15 3:35 PM
LEGO Ninjago Killow Vs. Samurai X 70642 Building Kit (556 Piece) $29.99 [40% off] Dropped 14% on Dec 13 7:00 AM
LEGO Minifigure Display Case 8 8, Small, Ninjago Movie $12.59 [37% off] Dropped 2% on Dec 13 1:04 AM
LEGO Ninjago Cole-Dragon Master 70645 Action Toy (92 Piece), Mul... $8.99 [36% off] Dropped 36% on Dec 14 10:05 AM
LEGO Ninjago Ice Tank Building Kit (914 Piece), Multicolor $59.99 [25% off] Dropped 25% on Dec 12 6:31 PM

Star Wars
LEGO Star Wars Cloud-Rider Swoop Bike Building Kit (355 Piece), ... $23.99 [20% off] Dropped 2% on Dec 14 10:30 AM

Super Heroes
LEGO Super Heroes Corvus Glaive Thresher Attack 76103 Building K... $23.99 [40% off] Dropped 14% on Dec 14 6:30 AM

Technic
LEGO Technic RC Tracked Racer 42065 Building Kit (370 Piece) $79.99 [20% off] Dropped 20% on Dec 14 8:31 PM

To See the FULL Updated List of Amazon USA Deals, Please Click Here!!

20 minutes ago, Deanfjr said:

Every WM near me, rarely puts Lego on clearance or even sale. I need to move

Same here. Except I should say the ones near me do put stuff on sale but only if they don't actually have it in store. For example, every WM around me shows 2 or more 75094 Shuttles in stock. The ones that say 99.99 are actually in stock, the ones that say 75 or 50 are not actually in stock. I will never understand the concept of clearanceing only that which you do not have to sell.

Just now, MarxMarvelous said:

Same here. Except I should say the ones near me do put stuff on sale but only if they don't actually have it in store. For example, every WM around me shows 2 or more 75094 Shuttles in stock. The ones that say 99.99 are actually in stock, the ones that say 75 or 50 are not actually in stock. I will never understand the concept of clearanceing only that which you do not have to sell.

...perhaps someone beat you to it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jerryherb said:

...perhaps someone beat you to it.

Or their inventory is just screwed up. For example, I know one store hasn't had shuttles for months. The inventory has said 2 or more the whole time. I have watched the price drop from 99 to 74 to 49. Still no stock. It's just weird that they waste time dropping prices on stuff they don't have. There is a serious drug/theft problem in my area. I can't open the paper without seeing someone getting arrested for shoplifting from walmart and possession of drugs. Rust belt baby!

4 minutes ago, MarxMarvelous said:

Or their inventory is just screwed up. For example, I know one store hasn't had shuttles for months. The inventory has said 2 or more the whole time. I have watched the price drop from 99 to 74 to 49. Still no stock. It's just weird that they waste time dropping prices on stuff they don't have. There is a serious drug/theft problem in my area. I can't open the paper without seeing someone getting arrested for shoplifting from walmart and possession of drugs. Rust belt baby!

You open a paper?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Maybe there's limited availability.  I can only add 7 to the cart.

i ordered 8. order confirmation page said something about 7 ordered, 1 unavailable but still showed the price of ordering 8. email confirmation shows 8 ordered with proper pricing. guess i might be on the phone for a price adjustment if only 7 ship.

1 minute ago, midbenne said:

And bright brick boxes are what? Asked the man who can't find anything exactly named that on the site... #? Maybe the yellow boxes that are shaped like bricks but I don't know which one...there are a couple on the site. 

http://www.shopko.com/product/entity/106167.uts

• Like 1

1 hour ago, exciter1 said:

You open a paper?

Yes and by open the paper I mean click on the paper's website links.

1 hour ago, chrisdojo said:

i ordered 8. order confirmation page said something about 7 ordered, 1 unavailable but still showed the price of ordering 8. email confirmation shows 8 ordered with proper pricing. guess i might be on the phone for a price adjustment if only 7 ship.

Good luck!  My only experience with Shopko was when I ordered SW sets bogo 40% off before Christmas.  Ordered no problem (added bottle soap to make free shipping).  Email 1: confirmation.  Email 2:  most expensive set cancelled.  Phone call 1:  complaining that now I was not getting 40% off second set.  Said they would price adjust. Email 3 (next day):  2nd set cancelled.  Phone call 2:  I want to cancel my $5 soap (can get locally for $3).  Response: We can't cancel orders once placed.  What?  But you did cancel my other two items.  I asked to speak to manager who wasn't available at the time. Left me a vm almost 2 weeks later.  

• Like 2

18 hours ago, midbenne said:

Damnit I was out scouring WMs yesterday, and didn't see this. I almost pulled the trigger on one at MSRP, I'd definitely have grabbed at this price. Ah well.

• Like 1