Daily LEGO Deals - USA

Updated Deals > 20% @ Amazon.com (10 Deals @ Feb 21 6:06 PM) Last 48hrs

Architecture
LEGO Architecture London 21034 Building Kit $31.99 [20% off] Dropped 10% on Feb 21 3:30 AM

City
LEGO City City Advent Calendar 60201 (313 Piece), Multicolor $23.08 [23% off] Dropped 23% on Feb 20 3:30 PM
LEGO City Jungle Explorers Jungle Air Drop Helicopter 60162 Buil... $116.66 [22% off] Dropped 3% on Feb 21 9:32 AM

Creator
LEGO Creator Rocket Rally Car 31074 Building Kit (241 Piece) $15.99 [20% off] Dropped 20% on Feb 19 1:05 PM

Friends
LEGO Friends Emma's Art Café 41336 Building Kit (378 Piece) $21.40 [35% off] Dropped 2% on Feb 19 9:00 AM

Ninjago
LEGO Ninjago Kai Dragon Master 70647 Action Toy (92 Piece), Mult... $9.00 [40% off] Dropped 6% on Feb 20 4:05 PM
LEGO Ninjago Movie Lunchbox with Handle, Sand Green $9.62 [36% off] Dropped 4% on Feb 21 1:06 AM
LEGO Ninjago Boy's Little Ninjago Masters of Spinjitzu Shirt, Gr... $15.96 [34% off] Dropped 1% on Feb 21 8:05 AM

Star Wars
LEGO Star Wars TM Advent Calendar 75213 (307 Piece), Multi $27.99 [30% off] Dropped 10% on Feb 21 4:00 PM
LEGO Star Wars X-Wing Starfighter 75218 Building Kit (731 Piece)... $63.99 [20% off] Dropped 4% on Feb 20 11:31 AM

To See the FULL Updated List of Amazon USA Deals, Please Click Here!!

20 minutes ago, Deanfjr said:

Every WM near me, rarely puts Lego on clearance or even sale. I need to move

Same here. Except I should say the ones near me do put stuff on sale but only if they don't actually have it in store. For example, every WM around me shows 2 or more 75094 Shuttles in stock. The ones that say 99.99 are actually in stock, the ones that say 75 or 50 are not actually in stock. I will never understand the concept of clearanceing only that which you do not have to sell.

Just now, MarxMarvelous said:

Same here. Except I should say the ones near me do put stuff on sale but only if they don't actually have it in store. For example, every WM around me shows 2 or more 75094 Shuttles in stock. The ones that say 99.99 are actually in stock, the ones that say 75 or 50 are not actually in stock. I will never understand the concept of clearanceing only that which you do not have to sell.

...perhaps someone beat you to it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jerryherb said:

...perhaps someone beat you to it.

Or their inventory is just screwed up. For example, I know one store hasn't had shuttles for months. The inventory has said 2 or more the whole time. I have watched the price drop from 99 to 74 to 49. Still no stock. It's just weird that they waste time dropping prices on stuff they don't have. There is a serious drug/theft problem in my area. I can't open the paper without seeing someone getting arrested for shoplifting from walmart and possession of drugs. Rust belt baby!

4 minutes ago, MarxMarvelous said:

Or their inventory is just screwed up. For example, I know one store hasn't had shuttles for months. The inventory has said 2 or more the whole time. I have watched the price drop from 99 to 74 to 49. Still no stock. It's just weird that they waste time dropping prices on stuff they don't have. There is a serious drug/theft problem in my area. I can't open the paper without seeing someone getting arrested for shoplifting from walmart and possession of drugs. Rust belt baby!

You open a paper?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Maybe there's limited availability.  I can only add 7 to the cart.

i ordered 8. order confirmation page said something about 7 ordered, 1 unavailable but still showed the price of ordering 8. email confirmation shows 8 ordered with proper pricing. guess i might be on the phone for a price adjustment if only 7 ship.

1 minute ago, midbenne said:

And bright brick boxes are what? Asked the man who can't find anything exactly named that on the site... #? Maybe the yellow boxes that are shaped like bricks but I don't know which one...there are a couple on the site. 

http://www.shopko.com/product/entity/106167.uts

• Like 1

1 hour ago, exciter1 said:

You open a paper?

Yes and by open the paper I mean click on the paper's website links.

1 hour ago, chrisdojo said:

i ordered 8. order confirmation page said something about 7 ordered, 1 unavailable but still showed the price of ordering 8. email confirmation shows 8 ordered with proper pricing. guess i might be on the phone for a price adjustment if only 7 ship.

Good luck!  My only experience with Shopko was when I ordered SW sets bogo 40% off before Christmas.  Ordered no problem (added bottle soap to make free shipping).  Email 1: confirmation.  Email 2:  most expensive set cancelled.  Phone call 1:  complaining that now I was not getting 40% off second set.  Said they would price adjust. Email 3 (next day):  2nd set cancelled.  Phone call 2:  I want to cancel my $5 soap (can get locally for $3).  Response: We can't cancel orders once placed.  What?  But you did cancel my other two items.  I asked to speak to manager who wasn't available at the time. Left me a vm almost 2 weeks later.  

• Like 2

18 hours ago, midbenne said:

Damnit I was out scouring WMs yesterday, and didn't see this. I almost pulled the trigger on one at MSRP, I'd definitely have grabbed at this price. Ah well.

• Like 1