Daily LEGO Deals - USA

Updated Deals > 20% @ Amazon.com (13 Deals @ Dec 15 6:06 PM) Last 48hrs

City
LEGO City Jungle Explorers Jungle Halftrack Mission 60159 Buildi... $26.39 [34% off] Dropped 17% on Dec 15 2:30 AM

Friends
LEGO Friends Sunshine Catamaran 41317 Building Kit (603 Piece) $39.99 [43% off] Dropped 11% on Dec 15 2:00 PM

Ideas
Lego IDEAS 21313 Ship in a Bottle 962 piece set $55.99 [20% off] Dropped 20% on Dec 14 10:31 AM

LEGO Batman Movie
LEGO BATMAN MOVIE Batman Minifigure Link Watch | black/yellow | ... $16.57 [34% off] Dropped 13% on Dec 13 4:04 AM

Minecraft
LEGO Minecraft the Polar Igloo 21142 Building Kit (278 Piece) $19.99 [33% off] Dropped 17% on Dec 14 7:04 PM

Ninjago
LEGO 40590661 Ninjago Lunch Set, Red $9.73 [46% off] Dropped 1% on Dec 15 3:35 PM
LEGO Ninjago Killow Vs. Samurai X 70642 Building Kit (556 Piece) $29.99 [40% off] Dropped 14% on Dec 13 7:00 AM
LEGO Minifigure Display Case 8 8, Small, Ninjago Movie $12.59 [37% off] Dropped 2% on Dec 13 1:04 AM
LEGO Ninjago Cole-Dragon Master 70645 Action Toy (92 Piece), Mul... $8.99 [36% off] Dropped 36% on Dec 14 10:05 AM
LEGO Ninjago Ice Tank Building Kit (914 Piece), Multicolor $59.99 [25% off] Dropped 25% on Dec 12 6:31 PM

Star Wars
LEGO Star Wars Cloud-Rider Swoop Bike Building Kit (355 Piece), ... $23.99 [20% off] Dropped 2% on Dec 14 10:30 AM

Super Heroes
LEGO Super Heroes Corvus Glaive Thresher Attack 76103 Building K... $23.99 [40% off] Dropped 14% on Dec 14 6:30 AM

Technic
LEGO Technic RC Tracked Racer 42065 Building Kit (370 Piece) $79.99 [20% off] Dropped 20% on Dec 14 8:31 PM

To See the FULL Updated List of Amazon USA Deals, Please Click Here!!

1 hour ago, yukmeez said:

I have plenty of experience selling other items across eBay, local (fb/craigslist and the others) + the money side of things. Just want to get my feet wet with a set budget. Any pointers would be great, and I understand it may be better suited in a different thread. Still trying to learn the set-up of the forums and want to be mindful of that.

well, you might just had a bad start then

image.png.aea3aa79496886d549f95479bbbb1cce.png

This is a legit seller. I’ve purchased most of my Ryobi power equipment from them for 70% off or higher. All are marked as refurbished, when in reality it is simply damaged boxes or returned items.

As for lego, I’ve made around six purchases. If the title says “Brand New” then you are generally in good shape. “Damaged box” or “like new” is a turkey shoot. I’ve received crushed boxes and at least one order of a set with no box, just polybags. The nice thing is they have a 90 day no hassle return policy. I’ve used it without issue.

These guys are located next to the WM HQ in Arkansas so it doesn’t take a genius to figure out where they are sourcing a lot of their stock. I suggest going to their actual website and browsing the inventory there— it is usually a lot more than eBay! They also like to give away 10% coupons. Watch the pricing on their site. They tend to stagger markdowns a dollar or two per day until it sells.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum mobile app
  • Like 2

I'm new here and kind of want to start buying/selling sets. I picked up some 1/2 off sets from B&N - without really knowing what to get. I figure I can always return them after Christmas if I made a mistake. Sooooooo.... Is buying at 50% off a kind of sure bet or do I need to find out what is retiring soon and only buy those? I know there is always risk involved and there is no "secret formula" - I guess I'm just trying to start somewhere.

Thanks for any help you can give me!

5 minutes ago, Libade said:

I'm new here and kind of want to start buying/selling sets. I picked up some 1/2 off sets from B&N - without really knowing what to get. I figure I can always return them after Christmas if I made a mistake. Sooooooo.... Is buying at 50% off a kind of sure bet or do I need to find out what is retiring soon and only buy those? I know there is always risk involved and there is no "secret formula" - I guess I'm just trying to start somewhere.

it depends on the theme and the set.

imo for B&N, getting the HP figs makes all the difference because you can sell them off right away, which reduces your buy-in price on those sets.

the sets that are 50% off are marked down as such for a reason, so by themselves without the figs, other than the Coast Guard Headquarters, I'm not sure there are any that are considered a  "sure thing"

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

I guess nobody posted the code yet, 10% off on EBay max $100 - PHLDAYTEN - ends 12/8 3am PST

The nice thing about the code is if you are using the "Best Offer" option and had some interest from folks you can contact them and say "I can't go lower than $xxxx, but there's a 10% off coupon from ebay if that helps. If not, I hope it helps you with other ebay purchases." 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, teamhappyfrog said:

what is the chase offer(how to redeem/specific CC offer)?

It’s a feature chase released recently to compete with Amex offer. It can only be added to your card in chase app tho. Read the below article on how to find, add and redeem the offer

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thepointsguy.com/news/new-chase-offers-program/amp/

1 hour ago, Libade said:

I think they're all winners if you can sell on Amazon.  If not, I would be more careful about what you pick up.  Like ichoroll said, getting the Harry Potter minifigure set will help sweeten the deal.  Just an FYI, the B&N return window is only 14 days unless they have an extended holiday return period.

10 minutes ago, ppdude said:

Anyone seen sale for 70620: NINJAGO City ?

I have never seen this set on sale.  Thinking of using double VIP points + bonus set to get one for personal build.

I've never seen it either.

I picked one up exactly the way you are saying last winter, but then found an open box one on eBay, so its just sitting there.

not looking forward to selling it down the road given the ridiculous size...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, zskid00 said:
1 hour ago, Libade said:

I figure I can always return them after Christmas if I made a mistake.

Just an FYI, the B&N return window is only 14 days unless they have an extended holiday return period.

It is also frowned upon (by at least some of us) to abuse store return systems including using them as a way to hedge your quick-flip bets.  Making mistakes, learning from them, and growing to love Joker Steamrollers are all part of the reseller game.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, baschloinka said:

It is also frowned upon (by at least some of us) to abuse store return systems including using them as a way to hedge your quick-flip bets.  Making mistakes, learning from them, and growing to love Joker Steamrollers are all part of the reseller game.

I was planning on looking into the sets I did pick up to see if I could figure out what I should hang on to (since I kind of just got excited by seeing 50% off and bought some). 

Thanks for letting me know - it does make a lot of sense. I guess I need to hang out here more and slow down - I can see how I can get carried away buying - just from what I bought yesterday!