Daily LEGO Deals - USA

Updated Deals > 20% @ Amazon.com (11 Deals @ Jan 16 12:08 AM) Last 48hrs

Creator
LEGO Creator Mighty Dinosaurs 31058 Building Kit $11.99 [20% off] Dropped 2% on Jan 15 6:30 PM

Friends
LEGO Friends Olivia's Mission Vehicle 41333 Building Kit (223 Pi... $13.48 [33% off] Dropped 16% on Jan 15 6:04 PM
LEGO Friends Heartlake Summer Pool 41313 Building Kit $34.90 [30% off] Dropped 3% on Jan 14 9:30 PM
LEGO Friends Sunshine Catamaran 41317 Building Kit (603 Piece) $55.18 [21% off] Dropped 1% on Jan 15 5:01 PM

Juniors
LEGO Juniors Stephanie's Lakeside House 10763 Building Kit (215 ... $28.00 [20% off] Dropped 3% on Jan 15 8:30 PM

LEGO BATMAN MOVIE
LEGO BATMAN MOVIE Clayface Splat Attack 70904 $27.90 [20% off] Dropped 9% on Jan 15 10:00 AM

Ninjago
LEGO Ninjago Movie Lunchbox with Handle, Sand Green $10.55 [30% off] Dropped 4% on Jan 14 11:00 AM

Star Wars
LEGO Star Wars BB-8 75187 Building Kit (1106 Piece) $70.99 [29% off] Dropped 11% on Jan 15 6:32 PM
LEGO Star Wars: The Last Jedi Elite Praetorian Guard Battle Pack... $11.99 [20% off] Dropped 8% on Jan 13 10:30 AM
LEGO Star Wars Cloud-Rider Swoop Bike Building Kit (355 Piece), ... $24.00 [20% off] Dropped 2% on Jan 15 11:30 AM

Technic
LEGO Technic Air Race Jet 42066 Building Kit (1151 Piece) $127.83 [20% off] Dropped 13% on Jan 15 1:02 PM

To See the FULL Updated List of Amazon USA Deals, Please Click Here!!

Just now, cladner said:

Doesn't matter.  Do 1 at a time.  Even then u might get banned.

Just back from 2 stores.  Didn't know about sale even til I get to chechkout and every other Minnie's b 4.97.  Snagged enough stuff to get 1 hp promo at each store.  Second store played dumb about promo on shelf at checkout and said the $75 promo was over.  So I said well then I'd like to buy them and she said u can't.  Did my best stink eye and said sounds like we have a problem and I need a manager NOW!  She rang it up nbd.  1 penny Have a nice day.

should have waited until after you got your items then talked to the manager.

6 minutes ago, vexxet said:

should have waited until after you got your items then talked to the manager.

Yeah right store was mobbed manager could give rats a$$.  I got my farm cottage, Minnie and Mickey and promo.  Got to move and keep on harvesting. No time for discussion with nitwit retail minions hired last week.

Edited by cladner
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, cladner said:

Yeah right store was mobbed manager could give rats a$$.  I got my farm cottage, Minnie and Mickey and promo.  Got to move and keep on harvesting. No time for discussion with nitwit retail minions hired last week.

i get it, but you lost your bogo50% on the HP minifigure set. i guess it doesnt matter if you only bought brickheadz as you can sell the hp minifigure set for more than you lost.

12 minutes ago, vexxet said:

i get it, but you lost your bogo50% on the HP minifigure set. i guess it doesnt matter if you only bought brickheadz as you can sell the hp minifigure set for more than you lost.

I got bogo ,membership, and promo stacked  After bogo and member discount was less than $75 and still got hp promo.  Not sure what else could have gotten off.?My issue was checkout saying hp promo is over when bn website says it goes til 12/25."  And then saying they weren't for sale either.  What is it a museum?  U don't like the color of my hoodie?

2 minutes ago, cladner said:

I got bogo ,membership, and promo stacked  After bogo and member discount was less than $75 and still got hp promo.  Not sure what else could have gotten off.?My issue was checkout saying hp promo is over when bn website says it goes til 12/25."  And then saying they weren't for sale either.  What is it a museum?  U don't like the color of my hoodie?

you said the harry potter minifig set cost 1 cent.  that means the bogo was applied to that instead of what you bought, or am i offbase?

8 minutes ago, yukmeez said:

With Brick Bank going in/out of stock at Amazon + Lego LEGO Shop at Home - we should keep an eye on the dreaded 'Walmart'...if they get some stock and still have rollback prices, like some of us managed to get Detective's Office - will be great.

I noticed WM bumped DO back to rrp. That $105 price was really nice. 

Buying all these BB at rrp today was rough. 

• Like 1

For anyone who might play LEGO video games on their PC (Steam)

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/lego-the-lord-of-the-rings?hmb_source=humble_home&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=mosaic_section_1_layout_index_1_layout_type_twos_tile_index_1

HUMBLE FREEBIE
While supplies last, get a free copy of LEGO® Lord of the Rings when you subscribe to the Humble Bundle newsletter.

After the register/subscribe hoops, you get a Steam activation key to copy/paste.

• Like 2

I have pics of BN store/online exclusion list, but will not load here.

Highlights:

21309 Saturn V

21030 Capitol Building

21310 OFS

31313 EV3

70618 Destiny's Bounty

41318 Heartlake Hospital

BOOST

75189 HAW

75190 FO Star Destroyer

60110 Fire Station

60167 Coast Guard HQ

Pretty much everything Creator and RRP $150+

JW and HP are not on list.  Voltron also not on list.

I have gone to three stores and cleared out Guggenheim's, Buckingham's, Farm Cottages, Arc de Triomphes, and Skeleton Attacks.  Each transaction over $75 spend after all discounts to get the Potter promo.  Only one store put up a fuss about limiting 1 HP promo per customer.  The rest were happy I was buying everything.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, carini26 said:

Highlights:

21309 Saturn V

21030 Capitol Building

21310 OFS

31313 EV3

70618 Destiny's Bounty

41318 Heartlake Hospital

BOOST

75189 HAW

75190 FO Star Destroyer

60110 Fire Station

60167 Coast Guard HQ

I have gone to three stores and cleared out Guggenheim's, Buckingham's, Farm Cottages, Arc de Triomphes, and Skeleton Attacks.  Each transaction over $75 spend after all discounts to get the Potter promo.  Only one store put up a fuss about limiting 1 HP promo per customer.  The rest were happy I was buying everything.

I guess they didn't scan the HP Promo product?  If they did, it came out to be the 50% off item.  At least that was my experience.  

Edited by joch29
grammer
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, carini26 said:

Highlights:

21309 Saturn V

21030 Capitol Building

21310 OFS

31313 EV3

70618 Destiny's Bounty

41318 Heartlake Hospital

BOOST

75189 HAW

75190 FO Star Destroyer

60110 Fire Station

60167 Coast Guard HQ

Saturn was eligible online.