Daily LEGO Deals - USA

Updated Deals > 20% @ Amazon.com (27 Deals @ Jul 20 11:00 PM) Last 48hrs

City
LEGO Juniors City Central Airport 10764 Building Kit (376 Piece)... $29.99 [40% off] Dropped 25% on Jul 18 6:30 AM
LEGO City Great Vehicles Monster Truck 60180 Building Kit (192 P... $12.99 [35% off] Dropped 19% on Jul 19 5:04 PM
LEGO City Great Vehicles Pizza Van 60150 Building Kit $12.99 [35% off] Dropped 19% on Jul 19 8:34 PM
LEGO City Arctic Ice Crawler 60192 Building Kit (200 Piece), Mul... $16.99 [32% off] Dropped 32% on Jul 19 10:35 PM
LEGO City People Pack-Outdoor Adventures 60202 Building Kit (164... $32.00 [20% off] Dropped 16% on Jul 19 5:30 PM

Creator
LEGO Creator Mythical Creatures 31073 Building Kit (223 Piece) $9.99 [33% off] Dropped 17% on Jul 19 5:35 PM

Disney
LEGO Disney Princess Elsa's Market Adventure 41155 Building Kit ... $14.82 [26% off] Dropped 1% on Jul 20 7:04 AM

Friends
LEGO Friends Friendship House 41340 Building Kit (722 Piece) $49.99 [29% off] Dropped 11% on Jul 19 8:31 PM
LEGO Friends Andrea's Accessories Store 41344 Building Kit (294 ... $22.99 [23% off] Dropped 4% on Jul 20 1:00 AM

Juniors
LEGO Juniors T. rex Breakout 10758 Building Kit 150 pieces $29.99 [40% off] Dropped 25% on Jul 19 8:30 PM
LEGO Juniors Pteranodon Escape 10756 Building Kit 84 pieces $15.90 [20% off] Dropped 1% on Jul 20 3:35 PM

Jurassic World
LEGO Jurassic World Carnotaurus Gyrosphere Escape 75929 Building... $59.99 [25% off] Dropped 6% on Jul 19 8:31 PM
LEGO Jurassic World Pteranodon Chase 75926 Building Kit 126 piec... $14.90 [25% off] Dropped 1% on Jul 20 3:04 PM

Ninjago
LEGO Ninjago Boys' Big Ninjago Masters of Spinjitzu, Blue, 8 $14.55 [39% off] Dropped 39% on Jul 18 6:04 PM
LEGO Ninjago Dieselnaut Building Kit (1179 Piece), Multicolor $83.99 [24% off] Dropped 24% on Jul 19 8:32 PM
LEGO Ninjago Green Ninja Mech Dragon 70612 Building Kit (544 Pie... $39.50 [21% off] Dropped 1% on Jul 19 1:31 PM

Star Wars
LEGO Star Wars Ahch-To Island Training 75200 $18.99 [37% off] Dropped 10% on Jul 19 8:05 PM
LEGO Star Wars A-Wing vs. TIE Silencer Microfighters 75196 $12.99 [35% off] Dropped 13% on Jul 19 5:34 PM
LEGO Star Wars PORG Building Kit (811 Piece), Multicolor $47.99 [31% off] Dropped 14% on Jul 19 10:31 PM
LEGO Star Wars Imperial AT-Hauler 75219 Building Kit (829 Piece)... $72.99 [27% off] Dropped 1% on Jul 19 3:31 AM
LEGO Star Wars Inferno Squad Battle Pack 75226 Building Kit (118... $11.99 [20% off] Dropped 7% on Jul 20 9:30 AM

Super Heroes
LEGO Super Heroes the Hulkbuster Smash-up 76104 Building Kit (37... $18.99 [37% off] Dropped 21% on Jul 19 6:35 PM
LEGO Super Heroes Sanctum Sanctorum Showdown 76108 Building Kit ... $79.99 [20% off] Dropped 20% on Jul 19 7:32 PM

Technic
LEGO Technic Volvo Concept Wheel Loader Zeux 42081 Building Kit ... $89.99 [36% off] Dropped 3% on Jul 19 6:32 PM
LEGO Technic Bash 42073 Building Kit (139 Piece) $12.99 [35% off] Dropped 19% on Jul 19 6:34 PM

The Movie 2
LEGO The Movie 2 Queen Watevra’s Build Whatever Box! 70825 Build... $25.99 [35% off] Dropped 22% on Jul 18 10:30 PM
THE LEGO MOVIE 2 Queen Watevra’s ‘So-Not-Evil’ Space Palace 7083... $73.99 [26% off] Dropped 24% on Jul 19 10:31 PM

To See the FULL Updated List of Amazon USA Deals, Please Click Here!!

12 minutes ago, jivejong said:

Silver Centurion polybag is available at Gamestop. Results vary from location to location.

Can you buy this on its own or do you need to buy the games to get this? If you can buy it stand alone, what's the price? I don't see anything on gamestop.com about it. Thanks!

23 minutes ago, skinsfan0521 said:

Can you buy this on its own or do you need to buy the games to get this? If you can buy it stand alone, what's the price? I don't see anything on gamestop.com about it. Thanks!

It depends on the store. All of them around me (Wash DC) are either out of them or require you to purchase the Marvel game, but I found a place to sell me their last one for $2.

1 hour ago, skinsfan0521 said:

1 hour ago, jivejong said:

It depends on the store. All of them around me (Wash DC) are either out of them or require you to purchase the Marvel game, but I found a place to sell me their last one for $2.

Its also Iron Patriot, not just Silver Centurion. Gamestop got extras of both of them (yes original packaging).

Gamestop is not legally allowed to sell them to you individually, so this $2 purchase is extremely odd and I would not count on that. Most stores however are honestly fine with just giving you one. I've hit up about 7 stores. 

- 3 were sold out or had the exact number reserved for their pre-orders of the Marvel game.

- 3 stores gave me figures for free, including one store who gave me 5 of them

-1 store literally said they didn't want them on the counter and threw them out, I didn't know how to take that lol

Anyways, just kindly ask, more often than not the Gamestop employees forgot the promotion existed and really do not care, leading to them just handing you one.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, scatttcat said:

Its also Iron Patriot, not just Silver Centurion. Gamestop got extras of both of them (yes original packaging).

I remember with the Plastic Man from a while back, I got them for free, but never more than 1. 

I'll need to check for the Iron Patriot as well. Thanks for the heads up.

4 hours ago, jivejong said:

I remember with the Plastic Man from a while back, I got them for free, but never more than 1. 

I'll need to check for the Iron Patriot as well. Thanks for the heads up.

This makes sense since these are popping up on my trading sites now.  I was wondering why so many traders were offering these for trade.

2 hours ago, stackables said:

This makes sense since these are popping up on my trading sites now.  I was wondering why so many traders were offering these for trade.

Same here. I investigated when all of a sudden I got notices for Silver Centurions daily with the prices dropping.

8 hours ago, scatttcat said:

Gamestop is not legally allowed to sell them to you individually, so this $2 purchase is extremely odd and I would not count on that. Most stores however are honestly fine with just giving you one. I've hit up about 7 stores. 

- 3 were sold out or had the exact number reserved for their pre-orders of the Marvel game.

- 3 stores gave me figures for free, including one store who gave me 5 of them

-1 store literally said they didn't want them on the counter and threw them out, I didn't know how to take that lol

Anyways, just kindly ask, more often than not the Gamestop employees forgot the promotion existed and really do not care, leading to them just handing you one.

Must be those southern San Diego stores.  Northern San Diego stores are stingy as hell.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

Must be those southern San Diego stores.  Northern San Diego stores are stingy as hell.

haha I was curious if you hit up the north. I am going to try a few tomorrow.

Its all about how you ask :D

• Like 1

More of an oddity than a deal - 31088 Deep Sea Creatures is $11.99 on Amazon but only if you clip the $3 off coupon on the product page. 

It's just the standard 20% off, but I'd sure like to see some more of them Lego coupons!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TacoCat said:

More of an oddity than a deal - 31088 Deep Sea Creatures is $11.99 on Amazon but only if you clip the $3 off coupon on the product page. 

It's just the standard 20% off, but I'd sure like to see some more of them Lego coupons!

They've been applying coupons to lots of stuff I've been selling out there too.

Posted (edited)

Double VIP points at LEGO store March 23-31.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum

Oops, apparently I can’t read. Sorry for the double post

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum

Edited by Poison Girl
please delete - newbie issues with app

14 minutes ago, AmazingBrix said:

Are there any good lego deals going on right now that's worth noting?

Does not seem to be anything exceptional out there. Usual amazon and wm discounts and double vip. I'm ready for an exclusive like the roller coaster to go on sale. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, marcandre said:

Does not seem to be anything exceptional out there. Usual amazon and wm discounts and double vip. I'm ready for an exclusive like the roller coaster to go on sale. 

Typical for this time of the year. However, sales / clearance should come in shortly. Target put on some crazy clearances online last year on 3/27. Just like that it went from dead to buy. Be on the look out.

Posted (edited)

Says this is for "new" gift card customers only, but code 19GIFTCARD gives you a $15 promotional GC credit on your account after 3 days if you get a $50 Amazon gift card from Amazon.com. Worked for me (at least, it showed at checkout).

Exclusively for new gift card customers: Get a $15 credit when you purchase $50 in Amazon Gift Cards

Enjoy this exclusive Gift Cards offer:

Surprise someone with an Amazon.com Gift Card, and get a $15 promotional code to spend on yourself. Just purchase at least $50 in Amazon.com Gift Cards in a single order by April 30, 2019, and receive a $15 promotional credit automatically applied to your account after the qualifying order has shipped.

An email notification will also be sent within three (3) days after shipping, confirming your Amazon.com Promotional Credit.

Enter "19GIFTCARD" at checkout or click the button below to qualify.

Important Notification: This offer is valid ONLY to eligible customers. Terms and Conditions apply; scroll down to learn more.

Edited by Phil B
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, fuzzy_bricks said:

Use the code PERFECT3 on eBay to save $3 off something $3.01 or more.

Worked on a minifigure, thanks

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

Worked on a minifigure, thanks

48 minutes ago, fuzzy_bricks said:

Use the code PERFECT3 on eBay to save $3 off something $3.01 or more.

Must be for specific categories. Just tried it on a collectible coin and it didn't work.

On 3/23/2019 at 12:48 PM, Foreman Porgy said:

Still in stock but back up to msrp of $100. Your post only getting one "like" is concerning. This set is an easy $200-$250 within 12-18 months of retirement. I appreciate the post. I was able to get six more at $85. 

• Like 1

Not a specific deal per se - Samsung Pay has 12% cash back for jet.com - up to $100 - expires 4/1/2019

Their inventory/prices shift often - so may be some good deals people can pick up

Lego 21144 - Minecraft The Farm Cottage

$37.80/per if you get 4 and opt out of returns, factor in 12% cash back $33.66 per before tax

https://jet.com/product/LEGO-Minecraft-The-Farm-Cottage-21144/1a37373aa5164dc3aad8bd94fbebce49