Daily LEGO Deals - USA

Updated Deals > 20% @ Amazon.com (5 Deals @ Jun 2 6:02 AM) Last 48hrs

Friends
LEGO Friends Creative Tuning Shop 41351 Building Kit (413 Piece)... $29.76 [26% off] Dropped 7% on Jun 1 12:30 AM
LEGO Friends Emma's Art Café 41336 Building Kit (378 Piece) $25.75 [22% off] Dropped 1% on May 31 2:00 PM

Nexo Knights
LEGO Nexo Knights Aaron's X-Bow 72005 Building Kit (569 Piece) $39.42 [21% off] Dropped 21% on May 31 9:30 PM

Star Wars
LEGO Star Wars Cloud-Rider Swoop Bike Building Kit (355 Piece), ... $20.39 [32% off] Dropped 11% on May 30 2:30 PM
LEGO Star Wars BB-8 75187 Building Kit (1106 Piece) $75.64 [24% off] Dropped 12% on May 31 9:31 PM

To See the FULL Updated List of Amazon USA Deals, Please Click Here!!

21 minutes ago, SageFly said:

There are also a number of sale items that are coming up for much less than listed prices: 

These organizers  are great for minifigs as well ~70% off helps too.

https://shop.lego.com/en-US/product/THE-LEGO-NINJAGO-MOVIE-Small-Storage-Box-5005405

https://shop.lego.com/en-US/product/THE-LEGO-NINJAGO-MOVIE-Sorting-Box-5005404

22 minutes ago, SageFly said:

Lego SAH is running the free Chicken Skater Pod with $35 purchase.

There are also a number of sale items that are coming up for much less than listed prices: 

• 853759 - $2.24
  • 40307 - $2.49
  • 40264 - $2.49
  • 850997 - $1.24
  • 853772 - $1.24
  • 853651 - $3.24
  • 853676 - $3.24
  • 40170 - $2.49

It’s a weird feeling to read these posts.

Half of me feels appreciative, the other half feels trolled. I’m like, now I have to copy and paste to figure out what these sets are...

Anyway, thank you.

1 minute ago, dx0520 said:

It’s a weird feeling to read these posts.

Half of me feels appreciative, the other half feels trolled. I’m like, now I have to copy and paste to figure out what these sets are...

Anyway, thank you.

It keeps the riff raff from posting immediately to that slick site.

• Like 8

40 minutes ago, SageFly said:

Lego SAH is running the free Chicken Skater Pod with $35 purchase.

• 853759 - $2.24
  • 40307 - $2.49
  • 40264 - $2.49
  • 850997 - $1.24
  • 853772 - $1.24
  • 853651 - $3.24
  • 853676 - $3.24
  • 40170 - $2.49

There are others, but these are the best ones that I found.

For the most part, the majority of items under the "sale" category have dropped in price, but it is not reflected until you hit the cart.

Also for the most part, a good chunk of what is on sale... is on sale for a reason. Your best value seems to be in the lower priced items.

• Like 1

If they didn't feel the need to enforce these hard limits months later, these things wouldn't last to this point. ;)

It's annoying as I bought some of these things to get the Pug polybag promo already at the bigger prices. Ah well, you win some, you lose some.

I wonder if these prices will be the same in LEGO stores... 

2 hours ago, Dr Jedi said:

How do you get that offer?

Go to the post on Facebook.  Click the bookmark icon to save it.  The code will display.

Would be nice if Facebook's algorithm would have shown that to me Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday before I placed my order. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, baschloinka said:

Go to the post on Facebook.  Click the bookmark icon to save it.  The code will display.

Would be nice if Facebook's algorithm would have shown that to me Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday before I placed my order. 

Wasted too much time scrolling through Facebook and for some reason, it doesn't show up for me browsing their page.
Saw a direct link elsewhere:
https://www.facebook.com/6665038402/posts/10156436250918403?sfns=mo

This must be the 2nd time ever that I've seen a LEGO coupon code.

• Like 4

FWIW, I contacted Lego CS and asked to have it added to one of my orders from 4/6. They never asked for code (I had one), and they added it to my order after about two minutes in the chat.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

• Like 4

Pssst ... Free shipping on all orders at shop.LEGO.com, and some 75% off sets are still available for those who haven't hit their ordering limits yet. 75526 Elite TIE Fighter Pilot Buildable is C2C but still in stock as of 3:30pm EST :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Phil B said:

Pssst ... Free shipping on all orders at shop.LEGO.com, and some 75% off sets are still available for those who haven't hit their ordering limits yet. 75526 Elite TIE Fighter Pilot Buildable is C2C but still in stock as of 3:30pm EST :)

Thanks for that.  I just spent a whopping $4.93 (after tax).  And the Easter Egg polybag was included!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Thanks for that.  I just spent a whopping $4.93 (after tax).  And the Easter Egg polybag was included!

How’d you manage that? I can’t get the egg to show up on smaller purchases.

8 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

That's $4.93 more than I spent, and I got the Easter Bunny Hut included as a freebie in my order :)

1 hour ago, Phil B said:

Picked up a bunch of the plushes that were 90% off ($2.49). Will be great for gifts and toy drives. Thanks!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Phil B said:

Thanks Phil. I just ordered one too. I was told by the lego representative over the phone that the free shipping is from now till the 14th.