Daily LEGO Deals - USA

Updated Deals > 20% @ Amazon.com (4 Deals @ Apr 24 12:04 PM) Last 48hrs

Creator
LEGO Creator Space Shuttle Explorer 31066 Building Kit (285 Piec... $23.99 [20% off] Dropped 20% on Apr 24 3:00 AM

Star Wars
LEGO Star Wars Imperial TIE Fighter 75211 Building Kit 519 piece... $49.89 [29% off] Dropped 11% on Apr 22 5:01 PM
LEGO Star Wars Imperial AT-Hauler 75219 Building Kit (829 Piece)... $79.79 [20% off] Dropped 3% on Apr 24 3:32 AM

The Movie 2
LEGO The Movie 2 Queen Watevra’s Build Whatever Box! 70825 Build... $32.00 [20% off] Dropped 20% on Apr 23 7:01 PM

To See the FULL Updated List of Amazon USA Deals, Please Click Here!!

Posted (edited)

It's likely that most of you know about 40334 Avengers tower promo at shop at home on 19th. I wonder though if a $75 purchase on marvel stuff is worth getting more than one. There is only so much good superhero stuff out there to invest in.   If it in some way is a unique stark figure, that would help.

Brickfan writes of rumors of new Spiderman sets due on 22nd.  Promo runs till 5/2 but stock likely won't stay until then. 

Edited by Belac
  • Like 1

It's likely that most of you know about 40334 Avengers tower promo at shop at home on 19th. I wonder though if a $75 purchase on marvel stuff is worth getting more than one. There is only so much good superhero stuff out there to invest in.   If it in some way is a unique stark figure, that would help.
Brickfan writes of rumors of new Spiderman sets due on 22nd.  Promo runs till 5/2 but stock likely won't stay until then. 

Pretty sure it is a unique Stark figure

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum mobile app
  • Like 1

On 4/14/2019 at 1:42 PM, Belac said:

Seems like a slightly lighter version of the Diagon Alley promo set (40289). Less pieces, but a better minifig and better timed to hit on the hotness of the brand. 

On 4/14/2019 at 9:22 AM, calmdahn said:

41340 is going to do well after retirement and has a good part out value. 

I've been seeing friends sets at a discount but part-out value is mixed. this set shows avg $105 which is less than 2x..... if you factor the GC its 2.3x. is that a good margin? I know it is in other business models but value means nothing without someone to purchase all 722pcs... 

i'm new here so I have no idea what i'm talking about but I look forward to learning more!

as of right now I look for sets closer to 3x. the best I have is a unikitty at 4x. however, no one is buying the parts so it might as well be -1x.....

also i've noticed the 'avg' price is over what people are actively paying for the same parts. i've been trying to adjust my prices but when looking at part-out "value" I know to subtract immediately. which is also why i've been looking for sets with greater than 3x

On 4/14/2019 at 3:16 PM, Foreman Porgy said:

Honestly a 2x part out is pretty good compared to a lot of sets nowadays. Tough to find any that are worth it. 

2.7x is average for sets at my local walmart. albeit "rollback" pricing. clearance brings higher X's but read my comment above.....

13 minutes ago, Pebble&Park said:

How many did stores get of Diagon?

LEGO stores were in the 200-300 range and Legoland had 2650 to start then got another small wave.   

these last few big promos from LEGO have been pretty rare considered to some in past.  The Marvel minifigures were roughly 100 per as well (6-7 cases of 16). and those have held very strong.

34 minutes ago, isawred said:

2.7x is average for sets at my local walmart. albeit "rollback" pricing. clearance brings higher X's but read my comment above.....

Make sure when you’re deciding whether or not to part a set out, look at the last 6 months sold average..not the current prices. Look at all the elements in the set too. Is it already flooded with certain parts? If this is the case, you’re gonna have to price well under the average if you wanna compete and get sales. Also decide if you wanna be a high quantity/low lot store, or a low quantity/high lot store. 

• Like 1