Daily LEGO Deals - USA

Updated Deals > 20% @ Amazon.com (6 Deals @ May 23 6:06 PM) Last 48hrs

Classic
LEGO Classic Bricks on a Roll 10715 - 60th Anniversary Limited E... $20.00 [65% off] Dropped 20% on May 23 5:35 PM

Friends
LEGO Friends Stephanie's Sports Arena 41338 Building Kit (460 Pi... $26.99 [40% off] Dropped 20% on May 23 4:31 AM

Ninjago
LEGO Ninjago Boys' Little Ninjago Masters of Spinjitzu, Gray, 7 $17.89 [25% off] Dropped 3% on May 23 2:06 AM

Star Wars
LEGO Star Wars Imperial Conveyex Transport Building Kit (622 Pie... $60.00 [33% off] Dropped 11% on May 21 12:01 AM
LEGO Star Wars Han Solo's Landspeeder 75209 Building Kit 345 pie... $20.55 [31% off] Dropped 9% on May 21 6:00 AM

Super Heroes
LEGO Super Heroes Batman Classic TV Series - Batcave 76052 $193.09 [28% off] Dropped 5% on May 22 11:03 PM

To See the FULL Updated List of Amazon USA Deals, Please Click Here!!

3 hours ago, KvHulk said:

eBay.com is offering a $3 Off $3.01+ Purchases w/ coupon code PERKS4ME (apply at checkout) valid for select eBay Account.
This coupon will apply to your entire order. Redeem coupon at checkout with your eBay account. Offer valid through May 2, 2019 or while promotion last

How do you know if you are selected to be able to use this coupon? Does ebay message you about it?

3 hours ago, KvHulk said:

eBay.com is offering a $3 Off $3.01+ Purchases w/ coupon code PERKS4ME (apply at checkout) valid for select eBay Account.
This coupon will apply to your entire order. Redeem coupon at checkout with your eBay account. Offer valid through May 2, 2019 or while promotion last

Lol, I was waiting for a better deal to use my eBay bucks.  I should have used it last week with 8% extra bucks :(

Btw, your eBay Bucks expire on 5/2 as well

26 minutes ago, AmazingBrix said:

How do you know if you are selected to be able to use this coupon? Does ebay message you about it?

Just put it in your eBay cart along with qualified item(s)

8 minutes ago, BillyBricks said:

And/or LEGO made a million of these things. 

As a long time full timer, whose customers have largely been the more serious collectors - I can assure you that the number of active collectors are dwindling (The metrics have been scary - much worse than I had ever anticipated).

8 minutes ago, KShine said:

As a long time full timer, whose customers have largely been the more serious collectors - I can assure you that the number of active collectors are dwindling (The metrics have been scary - much worse than I had ever anticipated).

I do think the Toys R Us closures had a real impact.  If you can't see and touch the products for yourself, there really isn't any incentive to seek them out later.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, exciter1 said:

I do think the Toys R Us closures had a real impact.  If you can't see and touch the products for yourself, there really isn't any incentive to seek them out later.

I think the re-release sub attacks by LEGO have sunk many, and made others feel it was unsafe to continue to sail the waters.

It also doesn't help that the long time collectors know that these attacks by LEGO were deliberate - They feel betrayed by a company that they have long loved and supported.

Edited by KShine
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, KShine said:

I think the re-rease sub attacks by LEGO have sunk many, and made others feel it was unsafe to continue to sail the waters.

It also doesn't help that the long time collectors know that these attacks by LEGO were deliberate - They feel betrayed by a company that they have long loved and supported.

What the heck is a “re-rease sub attack”?

• Like 1