Daily LEGO Deals - USA

Updated Deals > 20% @ Amazon.com (5 Deals @ Jun 2 6:02 AM) Last 48hrs

Friends
LEGO Friends Creative Tuning Shop 41351 Building Kit (413 Piece)... $29.76 [26% off] Dropped 7% on Jun 1 12:30 AM
LEGO Friends Emma's Art Café 41336 Building Kit (378 Piece) $25.75 [22% off] Dropped 1% on May 31 2:00 PM

Nexo Knights
LEGO Nexo Knights Aaron's X-Bow 72005 Building Kit (569 Piece) $39.42 [21% off] Dropped 21% on May 31 9:30 PM

Star Wars
LEGO Star Wars Cloud-Rider Swoop Bike Building Kit (355 Piece), ... $20.39 [32% off] Dropped 11% on May 30 2:30 PM
LEGO Star Wars BB-8 75187 Building Kit (1106 Piece) $75.64 [24% off] Dropped 12% on May 31 9:31 PM

To See the FULL Updated List of Amazon USA Deals, Please Click Here!!

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, calmdahn said:

What the heck is a “re-rease sub attack”?

You don't want to know :)

I meant to type re-release.

Edited by KShine

FYI my local lego store still had a bunch of avengers towers left, and let me spend $75 on DC to qualify.

I know that really doesn’t make it THAT much better, but still thought I’d share. Your stores may be more willing because promotion ends tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

• Like 1

If anyone has an Amazon Treasure Truck in their city, it MIGHT have the Darth Vader Castle on sale at 32% off for $89.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, odysea11 said:

B&N has Cloud City at 20%....might be a good personal purchase with some GC love.....

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/toys-games-lego-star-wars-betrayal-at-cloud-city-75222/33391598?ean=0673419282772

The LEGO store I was at yesterday said no one is buying this set at their store.  Full disclosure - they admitted that Star Wars is not their best selling line.  However, AoH sold better at their store than BaCC and LEGO ended AoH after just one year.  I picked up an AoH for 45% off with a decent box from LEGO.  Now that says something. 

I just wonder if there are deeper discounts coming for this set.   After all, this set has been out for about six months and it's already going for 20% discount?  That has to be a red flag to how well this set is selling, does it not?

On 5/1/2019 at 10:12 AM, joch29 said:

Lego store I went to had more of these towers left and only a couple of different marvels sets for purchase.

this was the main reason the promo didn't sell out much in stores.   The Avengers sets were pretty depleted throughout the promotion and overall wasn't a lot to buy from compared to a promo that is all encompassing like Diagon Alley was and the minifigure bricktobers.   Most of the older sets are dwindling out of stores as well like Hulkbuster UCS, Thanos Ultimate Battle and Sanctum.   War Machine, Hall of Armor and Molten Mech were constantly out of stock and those were the 3 most desired sets new sets.

Also didn't help the promo started few weeks after and Target doing 20 off from the get go a lot of people got their fill on new Marvel there.

Led to a very limited market to get one of the best promos in awhile which is actually why it is holding value as not as many did it.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PlasticDude said:

Walmart 10698

790 pcs

$24.00

Walmart 70824

$7.00

I think you meant to post this in the clearance thread.   These prices aren't showing online.

17 minutes ago, minicoopers11 said:

Deal winner right here. Nice find!

Earn a boatload of kohl's cash right now too.

Even sweeter if you have Samsung Pay - they have 10% off for $50 Kohls Gift Card

• Like 1

Khol's clearance cycle is miserable to take this long to reach 70% off on these sets. Things go to the next level on date 3, not date 300. 

Khol's clearance cycle is miserable to take this long to reach 70% off on these sets. Things go to the next level on date 3, not date 300. 

For some of us it’s better late then never. Most of the clearance around here at all the large retailers never makes it past 30%. So I’ll take some leftovers whenever possible.
Anyone see these in store as well?

1 minute ago, Emvisawthatswho said:

For some of us it’s better late then never. Most of the clearance around here at all the large retailers never makes it past 30%. So I’ll take some leftovers whenever possible.
Anyone see these in store as well?

These were out at regular price at mine. Months ago. 😂

Posted (edited)

All three of the sets were at all the Khols I've visited at 50% off around December and early January and then again in February . One had stock of 20+ Adventure Time. Really depressing to see the Adventure Time sets not moving at that level. 

Edited by Mark Twain
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Foreman Porgy said:

Quantity limit of 99 in cart. 

Anybody else get all orders after the first one of 99 canceled? I'm told that I need to submit a request in writing to order more than that. 

4 minutes ago, skinsfan0521 said:

Anybody else get all orders after the first one of 99 canceled? I'm told that I need to submit a request in writing to order more than that. 

I’m not really sure. I only went with one set and maxed it out. Didn’t really feel like pushing my luck and end up having all my orders canceled. 

1 minute ago, Foreman Porgy said:

I’m not really sure. I only went with one set and maxed it out. Didn’t really feel like pushing my luck and end up having all my orders canceled. 

I placed 4 orders for 97 each (split each of the orders between two sets) to be the most efficient with kohl's cash earnings. The first one is fine and being fulfilled, but all the others are canceled and need a special request to fill. 

14 minutes ago, skinsfan0521 said:

Kohls is not friendly to bulk buyers or resellers.  You will probably have your account banned if you get your orders cancelled.