Daily LEGO Deals - USA

Updated Deals > 20% @ Amazon.com (14 Deals @ Sep 16 5:00 PM) Last 48hrs

BrickHeadz
LEGO BrickHeadz Valentine's Bee 40270 Building Kit (140 Piece) $7.87 [21% off] Dropped 1% on Sep 16 4:36 AM

City
LEGO City Curve and Crossroad 60237 Building Kit (2 Piece) $11.99 [20% off] Dropped 6% on Sep 15 9:05 AM

Creator
LEGO Creator Pirate Roller Coaster 31084 Building Kit (923 Piece... $55.99 [38% off] Dropped 18% on Sep 16 4:01 PM
LEGO Creator Modular Sweet Surprises 31077 Building Kit (396 Pie... $28.49 [29% off] Dropped 5% on Sep 16 6:30 AM

Friends
LEGO Friends Friendship Box 41346 Building Kit (563 Piece), Mult... $27.59 [45% off] Dropped 29% on Sep 15 2:30 AM
LEGO Friends Snow Resort Ski Lift 41324 Building Kit (585 Piece) $57.95 [22% off] Dropped 22% on Sep 16 3:01 PM

Ideas
LEGO Ideas 21315 Pop-up Book Building Kit , New 2019 (859 Piece) $54.99 [21% off] Dropped 2% on Sep 16 5:31 AM

Juniors
LEGO Juniors Pteranodon Escape 10756 Building Kit 84 pieces $15.11 [24% off] Dropped 5% on Sep 14 4:05 PM

Jurassic World
LEGO Jurassic World Stygimoloch Breakout 75927 Building Kit 222 ... $20.31 [32% off] Dropped 3% on Sep 13 5:00 PM
LEGO Jurassic World T. Rex Transport 75933 Building Kit (609 Pie... $47.99 [31% off] Dropped 12% on Sep 15 3:01 PM

Ninjago
LEGO Ninjago Boys' Little Ninjago Masters of Spinjitzu, Gray, 7 $12.88 [46% off] Dropped 10% on Sep 16 3:35 AM
LEGO Ninjago Boys' Little Ninjago Masters of Spinjitzu, Blue, 4 $13.19 [45% off] Dropped 10% on Sep 16 3:05 AM
LEGO Ninjago Boy's Little Ninjago Masters of Spinjitzu Shirt, Gr... $13.32 [44% off] Dropped 10% on Sep 16 3:05 AM

Unikitty
LEGO Unikitty Unikitty Bundle_2018 Building Kit (227 Piece), Mul... $12.82 [36% off] Dropped 2% on Sep 16 12:05 PM

To See the FULL Updated List of Amazon USA Deals, Please Click Here!!

For some of us it’s better late then never. Most of the clearance around here at all the large retailers never makes it past 30%. So I’ll take some leftovers whenever possible.
Anyone see these in store as well?

i picked up 19 adventure time between 2 stores i visited today and they both had them at $10 each.

FYI, at Kohl's, I didn't earn any Kohl's cash even though I ordered over $75. They must not give Kohl's cash for clearance items. However, I added a shirt to the order, and it said that if I picked it up in store rather than shipping it, I'd get $5 Kohl's cash, even though the rest of the order (the Lego) had to be shipped (said not available for store pick up). And still free shipping for that portion of the order (even though, not counting the shirt, it was less than $75).

4 minutes ago, CathyVT said:

FYI, at Kohl's, I didn't earn any Kohl's cash even though I ordered over $75. They must not give Kohl's cash for clearance items. However, I added a shirt to the order, and it said that if I picked it up in store rather than shipping it, I'd get $5 Kohl's cash, even though the rest of the order (the Lego) had to be shipped (said not available for store pick up). And still free shipping for that portion of the order (even though, not counting the shirt, it was less than $75).

Perhaps the extra Kohl's cash promo finished? - I managed to get $30 Kohls cash for an order over $150 yesterday

2 minutes ago, yukmeez said:

Perhaps the extra Kohl's cash promo finished? - I managed to get $30 Kohls cash for an order over $150 yesterday

OH, now I remember, there are "earning periods" and then there are "redeeming periods" for the cash earned during that period. Looks like an earning period just ended on the 5th. I was wrong - you can earn it on sale items. But at least I got the $5 Kohl's Cash for picking up the one item that's eligible for pick up (which was $4.99) that I added to get the total above the $75 free shipping. More info: https://cs.kohls.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/982 

On 5/6/2019 at 6:39 AM, PlasticDude said:

IWOOT 20% off Select Technic 

Code: Lego20

At IWOOT, the discount code is still valid, but the sale price it stacked with is now gone. (and my Bugatti order was cancelled :sad: : "pricing error")

Is it me or does it seem like LEGO is being sold everywhere now.  I was at Party City this week and was surprised to find a decent selection there.

Is it me or does it seem like LEGO is being sold everywhere now.  I was at Party City this week and was surprised to find a decent selection there.
RIP TRU. From what I understand Lego wanted more outlets since TRU closed. It was the end of a lot of PM/ TRUTH buying for me but opened up other doors. I wonder is there a list somewhere of the new outlets?

Sent from my moto g(6) using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

• Like 1

Last year I had Kohls and Dollar General added to the list of stores I was responsible for. I heard there were others coming down the pipeline for Christmas this year.

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, BillyBricks said:

If you can leave it to chance for tomorrow, a new round of Kohl's Cash starts up. 

Just went to my local kohl's and came 3 price in store. 

Adventure Time was still $19.99. I bought some at a different store a few days ago be they were $14.99 and others have reported $9.99 in their store. Odd... 

25 minutes ago, Foreman Porgy said:

Is this in store? It seems to be gone online 

It was online when I posted it. I didn't buy any, so I'm not sure what kind of quantities they had. But, it was also the same price in my local store if yours has any in stock.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, skinsfan0521 said:

Just went to my local kohl's and came 3 price in store. 

Adventure Time was still $19.99. I bought some at a different store a few days ago be they were $14.99 and others have reported $9.99 in their store. Odd... 

$19.99 here too.  Wasn't marked that but when the person came back she was like... YOU WERE RIGHT, the price is indeed reduced.  And I went, awesome, to $9.99. and she goes....waaaahhh, no $19.99.  Oh.ok. I don't want it, not good enough, thanks for your time.  

Just how it goes sometimes :) 

• Like 1

Yeah I know what you mean.   I went to one Kohl's and found Adventure time, Nexo Knights for $9.99 and Battle of Atlantis for $3.99.  Then went to two other Kohl's and found them for $14.99 and $19.99.  I have always felt it's the area which determines how low clearances go.   

18 hours ago, BillyBricks said:

If you can leave it to chance for tomorrow, a new round of Kohl's Cash starts up. 

I gambled, and lost.  Not on sale today!