Daily LEGO Deals - USA

Updated Deals > 20% @ Amazon.com (6 Deals @ May 23 6:06 PM) Last 48hrs

Classic
LEGO Classic Bricks on a Roll 10715 - 60th Anniversary Limited E... $20.00 [65% off] Dropped 20% on May 23 5:35 PM

Friends
LEGO Friends Stephanie's Sports Arena 41338 Building Kit (460 Pi... $26.99 [40% off] Dropped 20% on May 23 4:31 AM

Ninjago
LEGO Ninjago Boys' Little Ninjago Masters of Spinjitzu, Gray, 7 $17.89 [25% off] Dropped 3% on May 23 2:06 AM

Star Wars
LEGO Star Wars Imperial Conveyex Transport Building Kit (622 Pie... $60.00 [33% off] Dropped 11% on May 21 12:01 AM
LEGO Star Wars Han Solo's Landspeeder 75209 Building Kit 345 pie... $20.55 [31% off] Dropped 9% on May 21 6:00 AM

Super Heroes
LEGO Super Heroes Batman Classic TV Series - Batcave 76052 $193.09 [28% off] Dropped 5% on May 22 11:03 PM

To See the FULL Updated List of Amazon USA Deals, Please Click Here!!

One LEGO Architecture Farnsworth House (21009) at the New Hartford, NY B&N store
One LEGO Architecture Farnsworth House (21009) at the Kennewick, WA B&N store
One LEGO Architecture Farnsworth House (21009) at the Estero, FL B&N store
One LEGO Architecture Farnsworth House (21009) at the El Paso, TX B&N store
One LEGO Architecture Sydney Opera House (21012) at the Tuscaloosa, AL B&N store

Edited by teohwp85
  • Like 1

Found some red-arm C-3PO figures at Toysrus but they are sold at $5.99 and not the standard $3.99.

Any ideas why that might be?  and any chance of getting them to match the $3.99?

but problem is I can't find any live listings for $3.99 since they aren't readily available.

any thoughts?

Cause it's TRU. What would they match? They raised the price awhile ago...

10 hours ago, roninsou said:

Is there a way to order these with ship-to-store, then price match the recent discounted price at pickup with an old receipt from 2 weeks ago when they were $14.99?

1 minute ago, Basictoaster said:

Is there a way to order these with ship-to-store, then price match the recent discounted price at pickup with an old receipt from 2 weeks ago when they were $14.99?

Price matches may be requested at time of purchase or Price adjustments within 14 days after purchase.

10 minutes ago, Basictoaster said:

Guess I could have not been lazy and read the price match policy

I swear I saw them on-sale at my local target yesterday or today.

On a different note, a different target wouldn't match the clearance price from another target because it didn't show in their system.