Daily LEGO Deals - USA

Updated Deals > 20% @ Amazon.com (5 Deals @ Jun 2 6:02 AM) Last 48hrs

Friends
LEGO Friends Creative Tuning Shop 41351 Building Kit (413 Piece)... $29.76 [26% off] Dropped 7% on Jun 1 12:30 AM
LEGO Friends Emma's Art Café 41336 Building Kit (378 Piece) $25.75 [22% off] Dropped 1% on May 31 2:00 PM

Nexo Knights
LEGO Nexo Knights Aaron's X-Bow 72005 Building Kit (569 Piece) $39.42 [21% off] Dropped 21% on May 31 9:30 PM

Star Wars
LEGO Star Wars Cloud-Rider Swoop Bike Building Kit (355 Piece), ... $20.39 [32% off] Dropped 11% on May 30 2:30 PM
LEGO Star Wars BB-8 75187 Building Kit (1106 Piece) $75.64 [24% off] Dropped 12% on May 31 9:31 PM

To See the FULL Updated List of Amazon USA Deals, Please Click Here!!

1 minute ago, jc201507 said:

LEGO Shop at Home is down. i.e. everything is sold out. Sell! Sell! Sell! :)

Hopefully it'll come back up with dozens of retired tags...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jc201507 said:

LEGO Shop at Home is down. i.e. everything is sold out. Sell! Sell! Sell! :)

Probably a server error test run for the free Duplo duck polybag deal in March.

• Like 1

LEGO Ideas The Big Bang Theory 21302 Building Kit

$53.99 (10% off/save $6.00)

http://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Ideas-Theory-21302-Building/dp/B00ZSJMQ6E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1455232329

1 minute ago, newbie77 said:

why do you have to remind me :P ... this really burns my head .... 

Wouldn't you rather have it in your hands, then in the end user...

Edited by dcdfan

44 minutes ago, Kenxxx said:

I feared this day would come: 70146 Flying Phoenix Fire Temple at LEGO Shop at Home for $59.98 (50% off)... now... to buy, or not to buy?

I calculated my threshold on that set ... 51% off or $59.13 selling price. So I'll let it stew there until they pull a Sir Fangar's on the set (75% off) ....

The set is a GREAT build though, my son got one from Santa and it has great swooshability, the transformation Temple -> Eagle -> Temple is done amazingly well, I love the turrets that become claws. It's currently his favorite set (next to the 75105 MF he just completed).

• Like 2

Hey... are some of those keychains at LEGO Shop at Home cheaper also at $2.48... weren't they $3.48 yesterday?  I like Marian Manhunter, but... not enough to place an order.

Even more scary is that SAH is allowing 5 of the Phoenix' per order at half off. Just tells me this set (like most Chima) hasn't been very popular. Walmart blew these out at $35 at some places last year, and I grabbed a few at that price point. Honestly, even at 50% off for investment purposes, I won't be buying in. I do expect it to sell out at that price point though. I am disappointed they didn't drop the Fire/Police accessory packs a little or the brick bank. And yes, it looks like keychains hit 50% off.

For you BAM/Books-A-Million shoppers - I encountered my first one last night, and it basically feels like a more "fun" B&N, definitely larger Toys section though. Are there coupons/tips/tricks/memberships available? This one marked up their LEGO a few bucks, but had a few retired/hard to find Arch sets on the shelves. 

18 minutes ago, Kenxxx said:

Hey... are some of those keychains at LEGO Shop at Home cheaper also at $2.48... weren't they $3.48 yesterday?  I like Marian Manhunter, but... not enough to place an order.

My lego.com/shop is stuck in Euro region will not changes to USA

20 minutes ago, Kenxxx said:

Wow, they're quick at producing those.

0719e22b01ed4cb3b3cf792b3363d8ab.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Achilles said:

For you BAM/Books-A-Million shoppers.... Are there coupons/tips/tricks/memberships available? ...

I was a member last year, planned on not renewing, then as my membership was about to expire in December, they offered $25 renewal with... I don't know...20% off that day's purchase + $60 in coupons, etc? So I renewed.  The coupons came via email and were your basic 20% off purchase, free latte, etc.  I saved the email and think I've been able to reuse some of the coupons.  Every month (sometimes twice) they send a new email with an additional $5 off $25, or $10 off $50 coupon. This weekend they're running 10% off for everyone... 20% off for members, with coupon.  Still with their prices, it's hard to make a deal most of the time... but I pick up most of my Architecture there (I don't have a B&N near by).