Lego Road Plates - Advice?

CrazyIvan

Hi guys! I have a bunch of mint, sealed road plates from back in 1997... about 25 packs of each of 6321, 6322 and 6323. Each pack has 2 plates in it of either straight, curved or cross section streets with green plate surround (grass) I am not sure of the best way to sell them. I see them average $20-ish per pack on ebay... not many new and sealed. Should I sell them individually? In sets? A bunch at once to save my time? Any advice you have would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Hi guys! I have a bunch of mint, sealed road plates from back in 1997... about 25 packs of each of 6321, 6322 and 6323. Each pack has 2 plates in it of either straight, curved or cross section streets with green plate surround (grass)

I am not sure of the best way to sell them. I see them average $20-ish per pack on ebay... not many new and sealed.

Should I sell them individually? In sets? A bunch at once to save my time?

Any advice you have would be much appreciated. Thanks!

I think that is a big winner for people who love to build Modulars and towns. I was surprised to see how expensive these plates were. I would leave them wrapped and sell them on eBay. They will sell quickly IMO. You can always put in the listing, discounts on multiple purchases. People usually buy multiples of these pieces.

Ed, you always have such great advice... I see your mark all over the forums. Thanks for this advice. I hadn't even thought about mentioning discounts on shipping for purchasing multiple items. Great idea. I was also thinking about putting together groups of logical plates, for example, 2 sets of the curved with a set of straight to make a city street loop... sell 3 packs in one auction. Appreciate it!