76057 - Spider-Man: Web Warriors Ultimate Bridge Battle

cardkid

Just now, exciter1 said:

$99.99 - 1092 pieces

I'm most excited for this set.

It seems like a good value.  I'm glad I can pass on the Juniors set for classic Green Goblin and I am a big fan of the design for Scarlet Spider.  I'm really happy to see him in minifigure form.  LEGO has made a really awesome wave of Super Hero sets for this year.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, zskid00 said:

It seems like a good value.  I'm glad I can pass on the Juniors set for classic Green Goblin and I am a big fan of the design for Scarlet Spider.  I'm really happy to see him in minifigure form.  LEGO has made a really awesome wave of Super Hero sets for this year.

Agreed. Kraven the Hunter is one of my favorites from back in the day, too, so I'm thrilled to see this set.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, zskid00 said:

I already jumped on the Spider-Man Juniors set for Green Goblin, but it looks like I'll have at least a couple extra.  I'm completing this bridge.

• 1 month later...

Getting pumped for this set! They're starting to pop up on eBay. No news from the employees of the Anaheim Lego Store about an updated release date. I have a feeling it will come out earlier than announced, maybe in the next two weeks.

Source: My Tarot Cards.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, randrace said:

Getting pumped for this set! They're starting to pop up on eBay. No news from the employees of the Anaheim Lego Store about an updated release date. I have a feeling it will come out earlier than announced, maybe in the next two weeks.

Source: My Tarot Cards.

It does look cool.  The set Reminds me of the Spidey comics I read in the earl to mid- 1980s

• Like 1

On 2/6/2016 at 11:03 AM, zskid00 said:

Yep, Disney is blocking a lot of X-men product from their licensees since Fox has the movie rights and they don't want to help promote the property that their competition is showcasing on the big screen.  It is unfortunate because the X-men are also my favorite Marvel team.

Shame. I would definitely buy the mansion. The bridge set is kewl, will have to pick it up!

6 hours ago, Legodrdoom said:

Just got the set today its easily one of the best superheroes has produced and looks awesome on display!

Non comic code. Classic issue 120 121 if memory serves me correct.

12 minutes ago, wolvergeek said:

It resembles the scene from Amazing Spider-Man #121 from the 1970's where Green Goblin throws Gwen Stacy off the bridge and Spider-Man tires to save her with his webbing but alas her neck snaps....and she dies.

Non comic code. Classic issues 120 121. Brill.

• Like 1

I think this is about as good as it gets for non-exclusive Super Heroes sets: a solid, MOC-able structure, and a great lineup of minifigures. Some fairly serious planning went into putting those 4 sets together based on the blueprints in the background of those pics. Spectacular outcome though!

• Like 1