76057 - Spider-Man: Web Warriors Ultimate Bridge Battle

cardkid

14 minutes ago, biking_tiger said:

As a fan of classic Spidey, this hits all the right marks. Kraven the Hunter? Yes please. Scorpion? Oh yes. Classic Green Goblin? Oh hell yes. Plus, how many battles did Spidey have on a bridge? Some key moments there... 

I am not making a prediction; just offering anecdotal testimony about its awesomeness. 

yup. only char missing is gwen stacy.

I think we have to question what sets we’re going to see associated with the 2017 Movie.  I did strike me a little odd that 76059 Doc Ock's Tentacle Trap has Vulture in it, when I’d have expected him in the movie sets. Minifig duplication? wouldn’t be the first time.    

21 minutes ago, feed said:

I think we have to question what sets we’re going to see associated with the 2017 Movie.  I did strike me a little odd that 76059 Doc Ock's Tentacle Trap has Vulture in it, when I’d have expected him in the movie sets. Minifig duplication? wouldn’t be the first time.    

The Spider-Man Web Warriors are comic/cartoon focused and look like those costume designs. The MCU sets have different designs. I don't see why they wouldn't have certain characters in both designs.

My son and I love this set...we are slowly collecting all the Spidey Villains (next up...Doc Oct set with Vulture) and adding them to this set. Fun stuff, and yes, we even threw the Hulkbuster in there too...someone has to challenge the Rhino!

An idea would be to buy two more sets and make an extra long bridge to hold the mele you're about to have! Very nice.

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, HappyHawkeye said:

Looks fantastic, but I feel sorry for the poor guy that lives on the second story of that townhouse!

I was inspired by Rotterdam when it still had the train 4 meters above ground through the city, with at least 24 trains per hour on 2 tracks, reason enough for a tunnel and to melt the steel bridge. Imagine living in that house back then... 

Luchtspoor16.jpg

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 2/6/2016 at 10:30 AM, stackables said:

the x-men universe is what got me into marvel.

x2

I bought 3x$44ea from wm.  Any thoughts on the possible price point this could reach in say, 2-3 years?  

All of my local wm and targets have these cleared out. Also, I am curious if there will be another shipment of these or is this set slated for retirement soon?

Edited by BricksBrotha

• 5 months later...