71013 - Minifigures - Series 16

TheOrcKing

14 minutes ago, Brian Briggs said:

I'm already looking forward to form a mariachi band to entertain my minifigs. Also, it's great to see the hairpiece from the zombie cheerleader in a nice color.

Overall the line-up looks very impressive. I wish this were the next CMF series instead of the Disney one.

Love the Mariachi band idea!  Series two had maracas guy, this will be the guitarist, all we need is a trumpet.  I wonder if Taco Tuesday guy would work, or if you would just get 3-4 of the guitarists and use the same torso and pants, while mixing up the heads with others.  Different sombreros with the same torso/pants might be slick...

Then there's the business of who they are playing to - street crowd, concert, restaurant, man proposing to wife...so many options.

image.jpeg.b0d8e02af05e5ea5f629379a29d3f

• Like 5

• 2 months later...
17 minutes ago, lazuli16 said:

I'm happy to see the Goth girl finally got a boyfriend.

No, it's not her boyfriend.  They will forever be interested in one another, but constantly won't admit it because being someone's boy/girlfriend is horribly cliche and something only "normals" do.

• Like 6