41179 - Queen Dragon's Rescue

TheOrcKing

13 minutes ago, Haay said:

Dutch web-retailer Bol.com has these on post-Christmas sale now, at €54,99. Still 31% discount on the LEGO RRP of €80.

Wondering... Should I get some more or stay with the few I have (which I got at 45% discount). :P 

If I could get more at any discount I'd be buying them up but don't know Dutch market. 

• 11 months later...
Guest TabbyBoy

Quite simply... the best current theme for me to make money on. No "Disney Tax" or other licence to impact value for money. I remember getting shot down on here for buying a ton of 41175 Lava Dragon Caves from Tesco for £18.66 each and I'm now making at least 2x on every sale. I'm also buying the latest sets when I see good discounts. I've grown to love this theme, not just the money, but I really like the sets and the dragons.

5 hours ago, TabbyBoy said:

Quite simply... the best current theme for me to make money on. No "Disney Tax" or other licence to impact value for money. I remember getting shot down on here for buying a ton of 41175 Lava Dragon Caves from Tesco for £18.66 each and I'm now making at least 2x on every sale. I'm also buying the latest sets when I see good discounts. I've grown to love this theme, not just the money, but I really like the sets and the dragons.

I bought all in on this theme as well including just selling the baby dragons with their respective eggs, usually netting 10x minimum of buy in on those.........:thumbsu:

• Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy
32 minutes ago, Phil B said:

My buy-in was $17 and sold all but one at $120. Keeping one for $200+ :)

Good man.... I did similar with my Dragon Sanctuaries and Secret Marketplaces ?