41119 - Heartlake Cupcake Cafe

TheOrcKing

This whole friends line has officially become the Lego's new City line for young girls based on how many sets are coming out. Maybe over time they will keep it to around 20 sets that they keep redoing over and over again, just like their City sets. Some will be winners but it has become all too easy to get too involved in these sets from an investors point of few. Just my two cents

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Received 4 boxes of this set yesterday. I saw a (to me) new style of seal-code printed on the box. The number is in a xxxFx format, for this set specifically: 233S6.

Wondering now what this exactly means? 33S6 (old style) would mean week 33 of 2016, from Factory S (Hungary), but the 2 ? Alternatively I could think of: 23-3 (March)- 2016, but the day hasn't been printed before, so why now?

3 minutes ago, Haay said:

Received 4 boxes of this set yesterday. I saw a (to me) new style of seal-code printed on the box. The number is in a xxxFx format, for this set specifically: 233S6.

Wondering now what this exactly means? 33S6 (old style) would mean week 33 of 2016, from Factory S (Hungary), but the 2 ? Alternatively I could think of: 23-3 (March)- 2016, but the day hasn't been printed before, so why now?

At the wehkamp for 15 euro by any chance? :-D

3 minutes ago, Haay said:

Because they're tired of reading on Brickpicker what seal codes they're using and people explaining it to each other. Maybe the 233 is the day of the year.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Haay said:

Those xxxFx codes have been used before on small things (I cannot recall where I saw them last). AFAIK the first digit is day-of-the-week, then normal week code, then factory then year.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Phil B said:

Those xxxFx codes have been used before on small things (I cannot recall where I saw them last). AFAIK the first digit is day-of-the-week, then normal week code, then factory then year.

Yes I've seen them before as well. They are used on CMF bags among other things. Most likely it is used for very high volume items.

Dutch folks, thanks very much for posting wehkamp deal timely! </sarcasm>

Good thing that all sort of nonsense about Smyths deals, that we don't have access to, gets posted in Europe deals thread and you keep deals such as these to yourselves even for sets that can only be of interest to part-outers :nea:

46 minutes ago, Vinetu said:

Good thing that all sort of nonsense about Smyths deals, that we don't have access to, gets posted in Europe deals thread and you keep deals such as these to yourselves even for sets that can only be of interest to part-outers :nea:

I think it was gone within 30 minutes or so, so was unlikely you would have been on time. You should get on the maillist of Brickwatch to capture such deals.

1 hour ago, Vinetu said:

@Vinetu I received an email notification from Brickwatch, and was in the lucky position that I could respond immediately. After I made my order of 4 sets (I'm not that greedy and leave sets for others too ;)) I notified Brenner and another friend through WhatsApp. Brenner tried to make an order, but while still in the shopping cart it was already sold out. My other friend also missed out because he was too late.

So, I think this deal lasted way shorter than 30 minutes, and it was completely pointless to post about it here when even a very quick Whatsapp notification was already too late!