41065 - Rapunzel's Best Day Ever

TheOrcKing

Hilarious moments here. 

First I wanted to comment "Mods, please move this topic to here" in a failed attempt at humor. We each cope in a different way with shock; failed humor attempt is mine. 

But instead I decided to ask my 4 year old daughter what she thought of this new set. Old Rapunzel tower (18x as tall as the new one) is standing here on the table. I showed my daughter the above picture and she said "Ahhh daddy can I have it?" I said "No. Which set do you like better? Yours or the new one?" and she said "the new one". I then tried to turn the rusty wheels inside my head such to make my daughter answer logically. So I asked "ok. But what TOWER do you like better?" and she said "the new one". 

Anyway. I still think the old set just became more valuable. 

16 minutes ago, Roy vd M. said:

Hilarious moments here. 

First I wanted to comment "Mods, please move this topic to here" in a failed attempt at humor. We each cope in a different way with shock; failed humor attempt is mine. 

But instead I decided to ask my 4 year old daughter what she thought of this new set. Old Rapunzel tower (18x as tall as the new one) is standing here on the table. I showed my daughter the above picture and she said "Ahhh daddy can I have it?" I said "No. Which set do you like better? Yours or the new one?" and she said "the new one". I then tried to turn the rusty wheels inside my head such to make my daughter answer logically. So I asked "ok. But what TOWER do you like better?" and she said "the new one". 

Anyway. I still think the old set just became more valuable. 

I asked my 6 year old daughter who also has the 'old' Rapunzel Tower, how she feels about this set. She said: "nice". But when I asked her which tower she prefers, she clearly chose the older larger tower and not this small one. But she does like the swing and the horse of this new set.

• Like 1