41135 - Livi's Pop Star House

TheOrcKing

• 10 months later...

This is a great set, some people were able to grab their hands on these the last month before it was retired for $25-$35 with the clearance sales going on as its retail is $50. It's perfect timing for a set that has recently retired, cannot find it at any retailer online(Even at TRU), and respectively being sold at $60-$70 on Ebay. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Don't know what happened - definitely mispriced mine at $140 but somehow what showed up as an order is now gone, and was able to quickly change the price to $160. Let's hope it doesn't sell before the price change gets processed :)

this happened to me with a batch of f'ing jasmine's i sent in and hadn't repriced and hit $6 lower than buy box and instantly bought up by some qfll.  now i go through all of my out of stock listing and do some pie in the sky repricing so that never happens again.  also make sure somehow you don't have 2 listings for the same item and one of them is priced low.  that happened before.

13 minutes ago, LegoBro said:

I ask silly questions so here's one for you all....when selling at this high a price aren't the chances of a return or negative feedback from a customer complaining about the price they paid a risk on Amazon?

absolutely not.  the person knows what they are getting into when you have someone go through this.  here you are catering to 1%'er grandma.  seriously.  best review i've had in the last year was from grandma who bought a WoN from me for $99.99.  she gave me 5 stars for customer service. (wtf?)  i give her 5 stars for being a fantastic grandmother and a great customer.  its the lowballers immediate post EOL who whine and complain about overpaying 20%.  we're long past that point with this set.

• Like 2

I ask silly questions so here's one for you all....when selling at this high a price aren't the chances of a return or negative feedback from a customer complaining about the price they paid a risk on Amazon?

For a bigger set like the Pop Star House, returns aren't that common due to price. Negative feedback does happen from time to time, but mostly with smaller sets and it is easy to get removed when the buyer is just complaining about the price.
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, zskid00 said:

I sold my last few over the weekend.  I remember flipping some of these FBM last year when they sold out everywhere.  I bought some for this Christmas but didn't think it would do this well.  

When I saw it sell out last year and jump in price I imported 50 from over seas for MRSP (GASP)!

• Like 1