31050 - Corner Deli

AFOL Pedro

I hope that corner deli is not the next modular. We already have a cafe and restaurant. Many other options to choose from before adding another building that serves food. (I'd personally like to see a hospital, school, police station, library, museum, post office, arcade, bank, antique shop, rec center, church, etc. before a deli.)

The Corner Deli sounds like it could be either a medium sized Creator house or a full-scale Expert modular one and if LEGO were to keep following the pattern formed by their previous releases then the next modular to be released upon the world would be a corner unit but in truth the pattern could be nothing more of a bizarre coincidence than an official routine.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Well couldn't resist this set :) , one for the offspring and one to keep :) . Amazon.co.uk £17.99, due to some discounted GC cards I have works out ~£15.38 (will be using affiliated link from now ;) ). We have the 31035 and what I've noted is these sets are great for children to do imaginative play plus the right size to be moved around without needing help.

Edited by gupsterg
  • Like 2

• 2 years later...

Greetings everyone, so I ordered Lego Creator 31050, Corner Deli a few days ago, and when it showed up at my house, the front of the box seemed to be missing some key information. On the upper left side of most boxes, there is the age range, Lego number, name of whatever is in the box, and the number of pieces in the box. However, my Corner Deli box only has the age range and the Lego number.

I have googled some pictures and found a couple of boxes that look like mine. I also tried to Google why the box looks this way and could find no information. Does anyone here know what I have with this box? Thanks in advance.