31048 - Lakeside Lodge

dcdfan

2 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

I'm guessing so.  I don't see any obvious white blocks that would tell me I could have a snow covered roof, but that doesn't me they won't be there.  I'm definitely curious to see the other builds.

Here's a photo of the box:

22873268517_ebedbde8f5_z.jpg

The other two builds are okay, nothing exciting.  But don't offer anything toward a winter build.

I really like that moose. This place looks like a winter cabin, so maybe some white bricks on the roof and around/on top of the green, and you're done.  You could tack on the blue "lake" to some of ice or existing winter set that features water to give it an ice setting.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

Seeing the alternative builds up close, they're starting to grow on me.  I will definitely pick up at least one and do some modding.

The builds are small on their own but I feel as though the ideas behind each can inspire to something larger and fuller. Course this is from a guy who bought three Log Cabins because one just wasn't enough. Haha.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TheOrcKing said:

The builds are small on their own but I feel as though the ideas behind each can inspire to something larger and fuller. Course this is from a guy who bought three Log Cabins because one just wasn't enough. Haha.

I may have bought more than one Bike Shop & Cafe for much the same reason, lol

Edited by Alpinemaps
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...