Ideas #013: 21305 - Maze

firos

4 hours ago, Brian Briggs said:

I'm sure the creator of the Maze set loves to hear this. :wink:

well, i did state on prev pages the set is cool and well designed.   the included assortment of elements are a plus that should help the value of this set as bricklinking a 21305  is currently costly (even with used elements). 

Status change from Sold Out to Back Ordered usually means that some small quantity of boxes are returning to the Warehouse, which means they can be ordered again for a brief time. Keeping the status at Sold Out would mean they can't sell those returning boxes, which is undesirable for LEGO :P.

Nothing to worry about. Move along... :) 

3 hours ago, Haay said:

Status change from Sold Out to Back Ordered usually means that some small quantity of boxes are returning to the Warehouse, which means they can be ordered again for a brief time. Keeping the status at Sold Out would mean they can't sell those returning boxes, which is undesirable for LEGO :P.

Nothing to worry about. Move along... :) 

Poor warehouse guy has a shovel full of turds to clean up. Should call it brown Friday.

• Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy
1 hour ago, mauro23 said:

I had only only one for reselling and wanted to ivest in some Trevi Fountains (winner at Architecture sets...)

Good choice, I loaded up on these and White House during 3-for-2.