Ideas #013: 21305 - Maze

firos

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just grabbed a "Like New-Damaged box" Maze from Amazon Warehouse for $69.50.  I figured that was fair for a set now selling for $80-100 on eBay.  I've wanted this set but held off due to other financial needs and then it retired early.  Actually considered the bogus bricks version due to this.  Looks like a lot of fun and I'm hoping that it is in good shape (all pieces and box is still sealed).

Edited by Mathew

On 11/03/2017 at 11:36 PM, Zelgazra said:

Where have you seen em in stock? Pretty unhelpful post otherwise....

Yes i did my friend, i bought 2 of them last week for 189$ everything included. I never saw any mention of the site im speaking about nowhere on brickpicker. I know that people around here can and will empty complete shelf in a couple minutes witch i dont want cause i wanna buy more myself. That the storie of my unhelpful post, if you ask nicely, it will be a pleasure to tell you about it.

I'm starting to think this one might be one to hold on to for a long period.  I have a doubt this one is remade again, and it's truly a quirky and interesting set. Also it had a little under an 8 month shelf life.  Every week it seems to creep up another 3.00 on the bottom end of the reseller market, and there are less than 40 resellers on amazon with this one, so by the next holiday season that number will be halfed if not more.  This one is continuing to look like one of the top 5 gems of 2016.

The set was sold from 02 Apr 16 - 25 Nov 16 on lego.com....