Barnes & Noble, The Plight of.....

• 1 year later...

I received word yesterday that our local B&N will be expanding their Lego section. Rumor has it that 1-2 additional shelf areas will be cleared of the slow moving toys and being replaced by Lego sets. I'm not sure how many more sets they'll actually have as they currently stack 1/2 of their inventory on the floor in front of the shelves, but I'm hoping this means they'll have more all around come clearance time.

Edited by SageFly

• 5 months later...

My go-to B&N decided to stop carrying Architecture sets.  And they dramatically reduced the space for the others.

A different B&N, however, had two Old Fishing Stores in stock.  One was beat up, but I snagged the other in great shape with discounted GC's and membership discount.  The B&N's around here rarely stock anything worth more than $100 or so (Arch Studio being an exception), so it was pleasant surprise.

Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!

• Like 1