30605 - Finn (FN-2187)

DarthGagnon

2 minutes ago, DarthGagnon said:

how can 3 sellers on Brick Link already have Finn's FN-2187 minifig already for sale here in the US without the polybag? all 3 sellers have good reputations. should i purchase them or is something not right?

I hope you're asking this question after buying ... because they'll be gone before you have your answer :)

57967658.jpg

Edited by Phil B
  • Like 1

I cannot answer that question, honestly. There was talk here about people having access to "unofficial channels" to get their wares. OTOH, some retailers have been putting stuff out before the official release date in the past so it is possible that these have been scooped up somewhere at a Target or TRU or WM somewhere. Though in that case I would have expected to see the entire set listed, not just the minifig.

• Like 1

Thank you, everyone. i grabbed a couple along with some other minifigs. i'll see how they look and will post if something isn't right. i'm really after the sealed poly's and am hoping they won't be difficult to get should they just be released with the video game of TFA.