LEGOLAND Parks & Discover Center Buying - General discussion

donbee

• 2 weeks later...

PEE is still found in KMart. I know, duh!

Not at my Kmart. Well, at least not that kind of PEE.

I liked PEE, but never bought it. Thought it would go on discount eventually. Maybe it did and some one snatched them all. All the other holiday stuff is 25% off. Should've grabbed one for my daughter.

Nice they have it all in one spot (I have to hit five stores at LLCA to make sure I've got all the polys).

That's the same inventory of polys LLCA has last time I checked.

Yeah, it's convenient. Missing is some Ninjago pirates, creator parrot, and the new Duplo towns people. And maybe some other city sets like the go cart, and elves Sira glider/sleigh
  • Like 1

I'm being forced into retirement.

LLFL now has a 5x limit per person on 40252. The manager told me she didn't know the set would be exclusive to their park. Even Cali Doesn't have it yet.

She let me buy one last bulk order. From now on she'll have to follow the rules. But I'm going in a couple weeks with some friends. I'll should be able to get 2 more cases then =)

• 3 weeks later...

The ice cream shop has all the clearance toys in there. Yes, LegoLand has clearance. I didn't know.

25% off "discontinued" sets.

BBT was there, several Ninjago and city sets. Sith Infil, advent calendars. As we're Series 16 and Disney minifigs. b035906cf2e24e423bcc8ed90f8976ce.jpg

These were discounted and buy 2 get 1 free! Got 9 Gox for $20.11

I was with friends and family so didn't get to arm sweep. Didn't realize it was a double sale until after check out. But still managed to get 15 mixels.

Found this. Didn't buy one, but can't wait until it goes clearance, i know my daughter will love it. 568808a17245ad5581c23265455a900d.jpg

Here's the new Ninjago accessory pack.

a0e266570d0865cb3bc0263b56869af6.jpg

They had all the brickheadz.

40202, but not on clearance. The valentine vignette wasn't on clearance either.

And for the first time that I'd seen, they had 30252 to go with the 40252.

And the Ninjago store freebie is Stone Armor Cole. Friends shop is the only other store I saw with a gwp, but it's the old one.

On 2/8/2017 at 9:58 PM, donbee said:

I'm being forced into retirement.

LLFL now has a 5x limit per person on 40252. The manager told me she didn't know the set would be exclusive to their park. Even Cali Doesn't have it yet.

She let me buy one last bulk order. From now on she'll have to follow the rules. But I'm going in a couple weeks with some friends. I'll should be able to get 2 more cases then =)

I got a feeling you're the reason for this limit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Anything notable currently at Legoland Florida? I have a work colleague (Lego enthusiast)  going there this week and he offered to to bring back some small items. 

Are the VW Beetles still in stock? Is there a R3M2 promo?

I already have some 40166 Legoland train sets...

Anything notable currently at Legoland Florida? I have a work colleague (Lego enthusiast)  going there this week and he offered to to bring back some small items. 
Are the VW Beetles still in stock? Is there a R3M2 promo?
I already have some 40166 Legoland train sets...

I was there Saturday. No more mini beetles in the park or hotel.
No droids.
Just Battle Pod poly with $30 purchase in Studio Store, which is not bad. But nothing particularly special in that store.
Candy store has Mixels on sale.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...