Tesco 3-for-2

roxio

Have to say I'm surprised at how fast the stock was decimated (although I have no idea what was available initially).
Even imperial assault carrier is OOS which surprised me.

Will be interesting to see how the listings on eBay go for Wall-e, MM and the other sets @roxiomentioned.  Some great bargains indeed and tack on first order transporter to that list (already at 20% off).

Looking at what has gone out of stock the deal really has been well used, however I'd be surprised if much was quick flipped. 33% off is great once retirement hits, but undercutting store prices that usually include free del and making a profit is not easy with 33% margin.

Think Ecto 1's and Merc Arocs were first to go OOS this morning.

@Fenix_2k1 - Cant disagree but it still amazes me what people are willing to do to make a few £££ on a set (and sometimes I have no idea how they make a profit on some sales that go on).
Maybe I'm reading into it too much but gives a good idea (if you wanted any more conformation) whats probably being hoarded and maybe what sets are getting passed on. 

Surprised that mindstorm went so early actually - getting 3 4 2 on those is a great deal but that's some big outlays but even more so that Special forces tie lasted so long.  Jokerland still available.  If you asked me early on what sets I thought would be gone first that's one I'd have been wrong on.  

Just had a look and its clear that a lot has been snapped up. I'm surprised that the Shuttle Tydirium is still available although they upped the price back up to MSRP which means only a third off as opposed to 46% off with the reduced price. Third off is still a good deal though

I think the worry with the tie fighter is that there's always the possibility of a new one as with the 2 tfa x-wings.and lots of places are selling at the reduced price. In fact with most of the TFA sets its almost like these reductions are the new RRp given ow widely they are available.

I did think about grabbing Jokerland with the Suicide Squad film coming out as I think some of the minifigs will be in demand but the set just seems too bitty to be attractive as a going concern.I think the attraction with the big sets is that there's still a good profit to be made. Lower profit percentage but higher cash lump per sale.

@LahH001the tydirium is for sale with another supplier not Tesco so not in the deal. I was annoyed because they were still showing stock when I tried to buy 3, but they only had 1 left.