Justice League: Gotham City Breakout (includes 30606 Nightwing)

exciter1

^ Yes, please!

We love these LEGO Justice League movies.  They're pretty good.  And I'm loving the minifigs.

My only complaint - the number of minifigs they show in these films that are lacking a real world minifig.  I'd love to have a Batmite, Guy Gardner, Giganta, Cheetah, Bizarro (I know), Bane big fig, and Desaad.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

That's the one that will be available in the newest LEGO DC Super Heroes Justice League Direct to DVD movie.

That would be LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League: Gotham City Breakout due out June 21st.  Available for order on Amazon, I'd expect the prices listed to drop at least $7-8 at time of release given past history.  Also, it's not clear if the minifig will be in the DVD or just the Blu-ray.

Edited by JimboJet
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

This is being delivered to me today - anyone else see delivery confirmation or had it delivered?

My kids are looking forward to this one - they love the Lego DC Justice League DVDs, and I get the exclusive Nightwing. Just wish this one was markedly different than the original from 7785 Arkham Asylum.  Almost looks like a mash up of the two prior Nightwing minifigures.

The kids and I are looking forward to getting this today too.  Mine won't be here for a few more hours, since it's only 6:30 on the west coast.  We always watch them the day the arrive.

I usually don't like paying much for things like this, but I love these Lego DC movies, so I'm happy to support them.  And I love the minifigs.

got mine in today from Amazon - the outer packaging was sealed but when I opened up the box the polybag for the minifig was ripped open completely.  Not really sure what happened!  I also seem to be missing one of Nightwing's batons, so I already set up an exchange with Amazon.  Wasn't even sure I wanted to open the Polybag yet or leave it sealed up and see if any upcoming sets would have the same Nightwing. 

FullSizeRender (39).jpg

We just finished watching this one.  Another fun one!  I always enjoy these.

The writing was good.  There were a lot of laughs.  Of course, the voice acting is fantastic.  The Teen Titans characters are voiced by their Teen Titans Go! voice actors.  The only thing that threw me off is that Nightwing in Lego is voiced by a different actor than the TTG! Robin actor.  (In TTG!, Robin eventually becomes Nightwing).  In this version, the "new" Robin (which is sized to be Damien Wayne, but is far too happy to be Damien), is voiced by the TTG! Robin actor.

It's not a complaint.  It still works for me.  Just noticing the difference.

Beyond that, though, it's a fun little romp.  There's a bit of a "commercial" for Jokerland in the film.  But Joker's Funhouse (which is at least a year past retirement) is also in the film.  I will say that the jet that Batman and Robin fly around in, during the opening sequence, and the car that Harley Quinn drives around in during that same sequence are both very cool, and I hope they show up as a set at some point in the future.