The LEGO Batman Movie 2017

exciter1

1 minute ago, esteban246 said:

New Arkham doesn't strike me like Arkham Asylum Breakout did.  Hope this makes Breakout more affordable as I missed out on it.

I´ve got a feeling there will be another DS style race to the bottom so it´s great news for you. Nail in the coffin for those still holding their 6860 Batcaves too.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

According the Wall Street Journal, prices and release dates are:

• Mr. Freeze, $20, out November 27th
  • Batcave, $100, out November 27th
  • Arkham, $150, out January 1st, Toys R Us Exclusive

Hopefully WSJ will also be responsible and publish an article affirming that Lego investing is no longer better than gold.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Val-E said:

I´ve got a feeling there will be another DS style race to the bottom so it´s great news for you. Nail in the coffin for those still holding their 6860 Batcaves too.

Sure hope so.  The Arkham's are much more different than the two DSs though.  We'll see.

I've liked all the Batman Lego Movie sets that have been revealed thus far, and these are no exception.  I think I still prefer the last AA to this one, but I'll be happy to have both.  Also can't wait to see what the minifigure line has in store.  The sets are setting the bar pretty high.

My absolute favorite aspect of these newest reveals are the three extra batsuits you get with the batcave!  It's like four batmans (batmen?) in one set!  Hello, 60's surfing Batman!

Edited by Dr Jedi
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, exciter1 said:

Not a new idea by any stretch, but I'll be waiting for my royalties. We don't have a chance of seeing anything, just like the IDEAS guy and Ghostbusters HQ.

Looks like you built that in a padded cell in Arkham Asylum...

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Brian Briggs said:

It looks like the batsuits are placed on a rotating system with free spaces for additional suits, maybe from the accompanying CMF series.

Looks like there's room for seven suits, but maybe I'm miscounting somehow and it's an even eight.  Either way, I'm sure there will be more suits either in the CMF series and/or some other sets. 

6 hours ago, LahH001 said:

Official pics just released on official uk Facebook site

Man, these look sharp and complete something play sets struggle to accomplish well making them even better.

Not a new idea by any stretch, but I'll be waiting for my royalties.

4 hours ago, Quacs said:

Looks like you built that in a padded cell in Arkham Asylum...

You got that right.

reinfeld lego.jpg

• Like 1

I like these sets from the LEGO Batman movie as well:

The LEGO Batman Movie The Joker Notorious Lowrider

CpEjrf8XEAEL5AD.jpg

and

The LEGO Batman Movie Batmobile

CpCR3gaVYAAiWog.jpg

I know, they were already released before, but now we have a complete overview of the five sets, including these. I like this wave!

Edited by Haay
  • Like 1

I know that Bruce Wayne is minted but how does he manage to have so many cars and other devices designed, developed and built? It´s lile a one-man Tesla. Does he have to get them crash tested and do emissions controls to be able to use them on public roads?

I figure he has isn´t paying his staff very well to compensate, that´s why Alfred is still working at the age of 85 and Robin and Batgirl don´t show up to work very often.

• Like 4