41133 - Amusement Park Bumper Cars

TheOrcKing

It seems some of the Friends "Theme Park" sets are hit and miss (Friends Roller Coaster - I wasn't impressed). This set doesn't look too bad...Of course I'll have to get 4 sets to make a decent bumper car ride. And I'll finally have use for those Joker bumper car poly bags!

I'm not much of a MOC'er, however, I see tons of potential for my own Fairground theme.  There's nothing unique in this set that I can't recreate (or make bigger).  I'll definitely pick this up for myself and the kids, and then do some magical stuff to it.

Investment wise - I don't see it sticking.

I'm wondering if the Fairground Mixer and Ferris Wheel just aren't doing the numbers they were hoping, and they've decided to put what they've developed into Friends instead.

I just wish this was a regular theme and not based in Friends crazy color world.

I'm holding off on putting my money in the friend's theme park sets because 'one day' when the real theme park sets come out I won't have to sell the friends lolly coloured sets for a few cents.

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...