Identify these minifigs

dah_hunter

Question

9 answers to this question

1 Clone Trooper Clone Wars with Sand 
6 CMF Goblin, missing his Hat/Ears 
5 Flannel Shirt with Pocket and Belt, Sand Blue (city fig from the mine 4204)
3 Chima Bulkar
4 fake as mentioned 
7 chima Razar 
9/10 missing their head/faces, but i think ice bear warrior 1 and ice bear warrior 2 
8 chima Scolder missing head/face
11 chima Shadowind

• Like 1

I love the knowledge base on this forum - being able to pick out the China knock-off like that!

So just my two-cents on this subject:   If you find the one unique feature on a minifig that you can search against on BrickLink, then pretty often you can ID or at least narrow down a lot of this on your own.   I also personally find a lot of fun in doing this as you learn a lot in the process.

For example:  On #7 there's a purple hand.  I looked up the hand # on Bricklink (#983) and searched for all sets that known color is in (which shows as 52 sets).  After scrolling for about 15 seconds I found "LOC090" minifig which is the Razar Fire Chi.   Now you can also search what sets he is in, which in this case is only one:  #70145 Maula's Ice Mammoth Stomper.  Pretty cool set with a lot of unique parts that you may want to keep an eye out for (assuming you're sorting through a bulk bin).    

And once you ID a set or two, you can look at other sets or minifigs in that same series and chances are you'll ID other unique parts and minifigs.

I hope this is helpful.   I mean it only as a "teach a man to fish..." kind of suggestion.

Edited by Victorymike18