What did your child build today?

kfishe2

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 7:29 PM, kfishe2 said:
My 4 year old daughter's new favorite past time is to cover base plates with flat tiles. Think of me as I am prying all of these off each night.

I think they actually look great! You should take a couple of nice photos of these so you can show her her art when she's older.

• Like 2

I think they actually look great! You should take a couple of nice photos of these so you can show her her art when she's older.

Thats actually what I was doing last night! We have a ton of base plates so I dont mind that part, I just need those white tiles for a hoth moc my son and I are planning!

• 2 weeks later...

My son's new favorite toy - 71303 Ikir Creature of Fire. What a great Bionicle! It has claws that can solidly grip on something, so it has been sitting on top of the TV when we're watching a movie, on his arm when he's walking around the house, on a chair when we're having dinner etc. When you move his tail feathers up and down, the wings flap. Very well done. And percentage-of-MSRP-wise this is about the most expensive Bionicle he has, only got it at 31% off, but with an MSRP of $9.99 this is not a bad set for pocket money at all. Kids are very much into Harry Potter at the moment, and Ikir works very well as Fawkes the Phoenix ....

image1.JPG

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

New mini-ish modular from my 8 year old. Restaurant called "Wiener a' Pizza". Some sort of hot dog/pizza joint apparently. Second pic is the upstairs seating area, I was surprised by the outdoor patio seating. :-) 3rd pic is the bottom floor. Somehow the cooking is done with no oven, seems suspect haha.

Lego 1.jpg

Lego 2.jpg

Lego 3.jpg

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Sfcommando14 said:

My daughter (almost five) built her first set by herself a couple weeks ago and is now insatiable. She built the sea scooter and pteranodon today and my son did his first whooshing :) oh and my daughter MOC'ed up the octopus a bit...

Future Master Builders

Edited by Stud-Flipper
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:
Not trying one up you@Sfcommando14, but my 4 year old also built the Pteranodon set this week.

It's all good. I'm actually surprised. She built the juniors house by herself 2 weeks ago with only a few minor placement issues and keeps wanting to build more. She still needs help tightening and can have problems placing 1 row plates, but other than that she can do most of the build by herself. Tomorrow we might crack open a Raptor Rampage since whenever we watch the movie she tells me she is Claire. We're well over a dozen viewings and its on right now

63bec47b0ba0e9db5333ca19a3e5a92a_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...