Complete Label collection to organize your LEGO Technic Elements

henrysunset

I'm really excited to announce that my collection of LEGO labels has been significantly enhanced to include almost every current LEGO Technic element.  This latest "Version 2.3" of my label collection adds 82 LEGO Technic parts for a total of over 600 labels across System and Technic!

2016-04-20-technic-sm-600x562.jpg
I added labels for 82 important Technic elements to this update.

LEARN MORE AND DOWNLOAD AT: http://brickarchitect.com/labels/

Technic Lovers, please give the labels a try and let me know what you think!  I'm happy to add additional labels to make the collection more useful to you.

Sincerely,
---tom

P.S. While Technic is not my focus, I recently built 42043 Mercedes Benz Arocs, which was my first modern Technic set.  It was challenging, but I had a lot of fun and learned a lot!

Edited by henrysunset
  • Like 9

On 4/20/2016 at 3:27 AM, henrysunset said:

I'm really excited to announce that my collection of LEGO labels has been significantly enhanced to include almost every current LEGO Technic element.  This latest "Version 2.3" of my label collection adds 82 LEGO Technic parts for a total of over 600 labels across System and Technic!

2016-04-20-technic-sm-600x562.jpg
I added labels for 82 important Technic elements to this update.

LEARN MORE AND DOWNLOAD AT: http://brickarchitect.com/labels/

Technic Lovers, please give the labels a try and let me know what you think!  I'm happy to add additional labels to make the collection more useful to you.

Sincerely,
---tom

P.S. While Technic is not my focus, I recently built 42043 Mercedes Benz Arocs, which was my first modern Technic set.  It was challenging, but I had a lot of fun and learned a lot!

Thanks for sharing! I came across your solution for organizing bricks not long ago and purchased the recommended Brother label maker as well the Akro storage units using the links from your website. I hope you got some sweet, sweet kickback for that because that's the least I can do. I also read your LEGO Architecture book completely independent of stumbling across your website. Keep up the good work.

I have a quick question regarding the label files: Is it possible to edit them so that I could, for example, print one of the labels without printing the whole subset?