Lego Polybag Availability Update (May 2016)

@wolvergeek Agreed, though some NH Targets have had a few per week. Sometimes I grab them and sometimes not. 

Another update: the LegolandDC in Assembly Square Somerville, MA had quite a few FO Star Destroyer polybags last night in a tub. I bought a bunch. There was only one Kylo Shuttle, which I got. They claim there are supplements arriving soon, but the two there had no idea what was going on ... didn't know there was an FO Stormtrooper poly with $50 purchases, for example. Ouch.

5 minutes ago, ivyhedge said:

@wolvergeek Agreed, though some NH Targets have had a few per week. Sometimes I grab them and sometimes not. 

Another update: the LegolandDC in Assembly Square Somerville, MA had quite a few FO Star Destroyer polybags last night in a tub. I bought a bunch. There was only one Kylo Shuttle, which I got. They claim there are supplements arriving soon, but the two there had no idea what was going on ... didn't know there was an FO Stormtrooper poly with $50 purchases, for example. Ouch.

They didn't know about a FO stormtrooper poly because they are not run by Lego, and don't have the same deals as Lego. 

• Like 1

On 5/2/2016 at 7:37 PM, stackables said:

So the First Order General is only going to be available outside the US?

Update - not sure about it's US availability, but I have a feeling it will come to the states sooner rather than later.

Tonight, someone on Reddit posted that it will be a gift with purchase at Canadian TRU's beginning this Friday and running through next Thursday.

W4EYsNc.jpg

• Like 1

On 5/4/2016 at 1:08 AM, Alpinemaps said:

Update - not sure about it's US availability, but I have a feeling it will come to the states sooner rather than later.

Tonight, someone on Reddit posted that it will be a gift with purchase at Canadian TRU's beginning this Friday and running through next Thursday.

Saw this too on ToysnBricks.  Was going to post the same thing. I am pretty confident it will make it to the states soon.  Where are our TRU inside guys?

Saw this too on ToysnBricks.  Was going to post the same thing. I am pretty confident it will make it to the states soon.  Where are our TRU inside guys?

I did see someone on Reddit post last night/this morning that they got one in Belgium. So he's trickling out slowly.

25 minutes ago, Clintonjoseph said:

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but a friend of mine was told yesterday by a GameStop employee that the Kyle Ren ship polybag will be a free giveaway with a preorder of a Star Wars game. I knew about the Finn poly but not this one.

Finn comes with the deluxe version of the game, at all stores. The Kylo Ren poly is a GameStop exclusive GWP with preorders.

I've had both. Fortunately dimensions was on 50% both times I had to buy.

But I found if you bring a kid, they're more likely to give you one. For some reason a 30+ year old guy running in and asking for Legos is a turn off for most people.

I've had both. Fortunately dimensions was on 50% both times I had to buy.

But I found if you bring a kid, they're more likely to give you one. For some reason a 30+ year old guy running in and asking for Legos is a turn off for most people.

So THAT'S my problem! LOL

• Like 1

11 hours ago, kris_1973 said:

So THAT'S my problem! LOL

I've had no issues, but I usually mention having kids.  Just remember some places don't have any left or the employee doesn't realize there are some in the back.  I've been told no at a GameStop and gone back another time to have an employee find one in the back.

Side note I just saw the Chima Ice Bear Mechs all over the Gulf Coast region Targets and a few boxes of $5.99 C3POs at TRUs in that same area.

• Like 2