Lego Polybag Availability Update (May 2016)

5 minutes ago, Sfcommando14 said:

I've had no issues, but I usually mention having kids.  Just remember some places don't have any left or the employee doesn't realize there are some in the back.  I've been told no at a GameStop and gone back another time to have an employee find one in the back.

Side note I just saw the Chima Ice Bear Mechs all over the Gulf Coast region Targets and a few boxes of $5.99 C3POs at TRUs in that same area.

I have gone in asking for gifts for my kids (worked), saying I was a collector (worked), just asked if they had any (worked). Never had to pay, even though I always offer.

My Target switched to 30374 Lava Slinger this week - all the usual SW Advanced Tie polys are gone, and it's Nexo time.

• Like 1

Interesting, @Phil B ... After some careful inspection over a multi month period I've missed the last 12 or so days at our targets. Although I can only hit one this evening, I'll do so to see if all of the Ties and X-wings I've referenced in the past (and, at most of our targets, that go cart racer) have given way to lavalavalava.

On April 30, 2016 at 10:25 PM, Phil B said:

Someone found some last month - forget where - Disneyland?

I bought 20 of these 2 weeks ago at a local legoland where they also sold the new stron troopers, so had to clear the shelf on both. They only had about 20 each

At least one NH TRU now has the "mini fin/wing" Statue of Liberty polybag (40026). Not nearly as nice as the minibuild at the NYC stores (relative comparison, of course), and overpriced at $5.99. There were about 20 there: I bought none (prefer my NYC builds).

On 5/2/2016 at 10:06 AM, oneknightr said:

Poe's X-Wing along with the TIE Prototype polybags have been overflowing at my two local Targets in Alameda and Emeryville, CA for at least the last three months.

No longer overflowing anymore. My two Targets cleaned out the Poe X-wing and TIE Prototype polys in favor of the new Nexo one. There's no way they could've sold all of them. Does Target just put them in the back?

Wish I'd known this when I passed on dozens a few weeks ago...

I only figured it out when I was short a part for my BL'd Batpod. I have a lone Ice Bear I picked up for myself and I almost grabbed that part for the Batpod. Ended up getting another one of those parts so didn't have to worry about it.

Wish I had known when there were tons of hanging around here.

I think this means that come July @Sfcommando14 will have 50+ of these, and we're all getting them for free by going by our Gamestops. Interestingly I had been told by Gamestop employees that FN-2187 was going to be the pre-order poly for LEGO TFA.... guess they are as clueless as LEGO Store employees.

• Like 1

Guest brickcrazyhouse
23 hours ago, glostik said:

I probably saw thirty ice bears today at target. Should I buy them?

don't know but 

39 minutes ago, Phil B said:

I think this means that come July @Sfcommando14 will have 50+ of these, and we're all getting them for free by going by our Gamestops. Interestingly I had been told by Gamestop employees that FN-2187 was going to be the pre-order poly for LEGO TFA.... guess they are as clueless as LEGO Store employees.

I'm glad I haven't bought any yet.  Now my Silver Centurion/Iron Patriot army will have a fleet!

Edited by Sfcommando14